34. Chapter Thirty-four.

Valentino's POV

"Valentino what is this I hear of my daughter being thrown out of her rightful place and by a damn prisoner you've let stay in her bed? What is the meaning of this?" Leonardo intruded my office.

Leaning against my chair I exhaled, exhausted with him and his wife from they arrived at my home.

"I can assure you Mr. Vikings. Your daughter will be a Bianchi soon and both mafias would have upheld their end of the contract. If that is all for now, I would like to have a moment of peace and quiet," I groaned internally.

"Are you saying that my daughter isn't good enough to be in your bed child?" He aggressively spoke to me.

"I suggest you watch your fucking tone with me Vikings. Crossing the line on my territory can be resolved by execution. This contract may be a binding one of our alliance, but I certainly don't have to be subjected to your constant nagging."

"I outa put a bullet...."

"Inside you and your wife's mouth? That will most definitely be welcomed by me. So please let's do this and get it over with," I teased him amused by the way he was getting fired up.

Bursting through the door in the next second before he could continue his ranting was my father.

"Mr. Viking," My father addressed the pessimist with a handshake.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't be here Mr. Bianchi to see our alliance being reunited once again just as it was with Sergio and my other daughter before she passed away but I'm starting to believe Sergio might just be a better fit for my daughter after all," He spoke out loudly.

"Nonsense, Valentino is the head of the Bianchi Mafia ring and I'm sure is the best fit to be married to Lili," My father responded.

"If that's the case Mr. Bianchi, then why was my daughter thrown out of her room that she shared with Valentino which a mere prisoner is situated in at the moment? Are you saying that my daughter isn't even better than a prisoner?" Mr. Viking carried on.

"I'm sure this must be some sort of misunderstanding," My father laughed turning around to speak to me.

"Son what is this I'm hearing about a prisoner sleeping inside your bed. Is this true?" He questioned.

"Yes father. The contract is a binding one that see's Lili getting married into the Bianchi family. As far as I can see the wedding is still on so I'm unsure of what the problem is?" I questioned to which my father seemed to acknowledge.

"The man does have a point Leonardo," I could see my father smugly looking to the floor as if amused with my answer.

"That might be the case, but it clearly shows a level of disrespect and mistreatment which the contract had clearly stated was forbidden" Lili's father added.

"Are you not in love with Lili my son? What's the meaning of this prisoner in your bed? Is she more appealing than your fiancée?" My father joked always proud of what I did and never to judge my way of doing things.

"Val!" My mother yelled excitedly entered the room, rushing to my side to hug me.

My mother's sweet and kind personality up until this day in the Mafia world has never yet changed. It always ceases to amaze me how she remained this happy seeing so much death she's seen in her entire lifetime.

"You might find it hilarious but making my daughter uncomfortable is also making my fucking wife uncomfortable. We are your alliance. Our thoughts should be considered especially when such stupidity is done to my daughter," Leonardo continued.

"Calm down Mr. Viking. I'm sure my son understands your perspective and will take it into consideration. Isn't that right my boy?" My father asked to which I ignored disapprovingly.

"And what about my son? Don't you consider his situation as well? What if your daughter makes my son uncomfortable and the only way of making peace rain in this house is by separating them?" My mother butted in defending me without knowing what exactly what was going on.

I internally smiled at her usual protective way.

"Lili didn't seem to have a problem with it when it was brought to her attention. I have all right to my own damn bedroom, so I suggest Mr. Viking find something else worth squabbling about," I took a swig at a cup of scotch on my table.

"This level of disrespect is beneath me. I hope you can have this situation and his manners rectified before the damn wedding Bianchi. And an apology would be welcomed as well," Leonardo demanded.

"Keep waiting Mr. Viking. Hopefully you don't get too old from waiting on my apologies for too long. If you don't mind the wedding is only a day away and I have significant amount of work to do as Lili is feeling a bit sick," I teased him to the extent he took one of my most expensive painting and smashed it on the ground.

If only Emelia was awake, I'd be having more exciting conversation than dealing with a pig I had no intentions of dealing with.

Just thinking about her had my cock hard as a rock. I only hoped she'd be awake soon.

It was clear Emelia didn't belong in this world. She's more problematic than ever.

I looked at my father who was enjoying the fuss between Mr. Viking and me.

"If we weren't alliance Mr. Bianchi, I'd shoot your son in the mouth" Leonardo carried on.

"You know us Mafia men don't speak much kind words Mr. Vikings. If you don't mind Leonardo. Let me speak with my son in private. I'm sure we can come up with something much better than that of constant bickering between you and my son. You two are both powerful mafia men for crying out loud," My father spoke.

But before anything else could be said, without even knocking we were suddenly interrupted by Greta who ran inside my office, her anxious and breathless state clearly showed that there was something happening. I didn't bother asking any questions as I quickly ran to see what the problem was.

To my utter shock Mrs. Viking was holding a pillow over Emelia's head suffocating her.