23. Chapter Twenty-Three.

The moment the door had closed leaving us two alone, I confronted the terrible yet handsome monster in my drunken state.

"I am very dissssapointed in youuu Valentino, what youuu did to mee last night is un-unacceptable and youuu should apologizzze to me now!" I poked his chest after every word.

But instead of apologizing to me he took the bottle of liquor from my hand and placed it on the table before heading back to the sofa and watching me with that damn smirk of his.

"Why should I apologize Micetta, didn't you enjoy it?"

"I-it doesn't matter if I-I liked it or not it was wrongg of you to do it!" Slurred more.

"You m-might be gorgeousss and handsome and hotttt but that doess not give youuu the right to makee mee like like l-like a horny who're!" But something caught my attention.

"W-what are youuu doing hereee?" I asked feeling confused, Lili clearly said he wouldn't be coming.

"I own this club you're standing in Micetta and I can go wherever I want; this is my world."

"What is thatt supposeee to meann?" What was I doing?

"Come here Micetta,"

Valentino ushered to me and this time I was in no way reluctant to be near him. This was of course what I truly wanted....... I think?

Going over to the handsome man that sat with a smug look on his face, Valentino grabbed ahold of my hand pulling me onto his legs to sit and toke my chin in his hand.

"I apologize Micetta," His words were music to my ears, sultry and very seductive sending sweet shivers to my body.

"T-that's not enoughhh, you, you almost murdered mee!" I slurred with my little speech.

I waited for him to respond or do something, but the brute only sat there staring at me closely.

"Well, I'm waitinggggg," I tried folding my hands and pouting my lips together to show how angry I was at him.

"Well, what do you want Micetta? Tell you what, you can name whatever you want in this world, and it'll be yours except the option for you to leave, that I'm unable to provide to you," He spoke looking at me.

"Okkkkay," I smiled trying to think of something before whispering it in his ears.

"As you wish Micetta," He responded looking pleased with my answer.

"G-good," I told him feeling myself getting very hot, even with the skimpy clothes I was wearing I still felt completely hot.

"Gosh it's hot in here," Just by my little statement Valentino took the liquor out of my hand and placed it on the table as I was about to drink the cool liquor.

"I-I'm not done d-drinking thatt," I slurred now taking off what little clothes I had on.

"You've had enough for the night," He instructed making me pissed, the clothes I was wearing wouldn't come off and he was bossing me around.

"I-I was drinking thatt Tino!"

I tried getting up so I could give him a piece of my mind, but I was pulled down to his lap now in a straddling position. I was so intoxicated the position I was in on him didn't even matter to me nor the fact that I was way too comfortable around him.

"Sto aspettando il giorno in cui potrò fotterti così male gattina," He whispered in my ear.
(I'm waiting for the day where I can fuck you so badly kitten)

"Dì solo la parola sì gattino e ti farò urlare il mio fottuto nome," He kept whispering.
(Just say the word yes kitten and I'll make you scream my name)