24. Chapter twenty-four.

Finally, my training with Sergio had come to an end and so I immediately went in the kitchen to grab a bottle of water then head up to my room to have a shower.

Sergio had daringly continued with my training and thankfully Valentino didn't bother to stay. Sergio then went on to train both me and Lili at mortal Kombat. I was more than happy that I was learning how to defend myself.

I took a shower and got out thinking I'd rest for now since I had nothing to do around here but that's when I heard it, Lili's voice screaming yes, which clearly meant that they were having sex.

This brought me back to the times I caught Valentino having sex with Lili and the other times he would tease me. A few minutes had passed and the noise had subsided thankfully, yet again I couldn't help but want to have him in my bed sadly.

And just like that I had fallen asleep due to fatigue of having one and a half hour of tiring training.

"You stupid bitch! You're just like your mother a home wrecker! That's why your father despises you and your own mother ran away leaving you here to rot and die!" The cruel menacing woman whispered to me.

There were two other girls besides her taunting me as well. They all looked completely identical but younger which lead me to believe they are her daughters.

"Soon I'll get to kill you and take revenge on what your mother did to me," She whispered once again in my ear.

"Please, let me go, I promise I won't bother you again," I begged her as she stuffed my mouth once again and asked for the guards to lower me back into a tub filled with Ice.

About one minute later they finally pulled me back upwards. In that moment I felt like staying in the bath of Ice and have hyperthermia from it while dying instead of having to deal with these vicious people every single day.

"Okay enough, I think we've all had enough fun for the day. She's already starting to pass out," Romano said from the corner.

"Why can't we just kill her?" One of the girls asked.

"I will not answer this question of yours once again, it's time to leave," He ordered as the guards placed me on the nearby bed where I passed out.

And just like that I woke up from a horrible nightmare once again.

I woke up with sweat dripping from my skin, I found that whenever I had horrible nightmares I would wake up like this with my heart rate pacing very fast.

But what I didn't expect was to see Valentino standing above me. His face was filled with curiosity or was it concern? He was getting too acquainted with my room for my liking.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him looking at the time, it had passed dinner but no one hadn't showed up to wake me up.

"What do you think?" Valentino asked.

"You see my dear Micetta, my day wasn't as appealing as I'd want it to be. I encountered a few unlikeable things I would not like to come across again, this led me to not enjoy my dinner the least," He was now pulling the sheet off of me.

"But what does that have to do with me?" I questioned, feeling uneasy at his close proximity towards me.

The things he's done to me cannot keep happening, yet I wanted so much more from him. I wasn't sure what to do so I didn't even bother to pull the sheet back up as he kept pulling it down.

"It has everything to do with you Kitten." He stated.

"You're the one who of course promised last night that you'd like to perform a certain duty daily. In this house promises are kept no matter what, you can never break a promise, or it'll cost you your life and I'm still waiting Micetta." He smirked, his words catching my attention.