19. Chapter Nineteen.

I contemplated whether or not I should go down for breakfast considering what had happened in the middle of night.

From the moment I went to bed to the time I woke up the only thing I was able to think about was Valentino's rock-hard dick grinding against my ass.

It was wrong in so many ways, Lili was starting to see me as someone who she could trust, I cannot ruin her just like that because of some stupid fantasy, it would break her heart. I would never want someone to do something so cruel to me behind my back.

You should tell her!

This was what my mind kept shouting at me, but my body kept refusing. My body and mind weren't on good terms at the moment but what if I tell her about what happened last night, and she never forgives me.

Maybe she would even have them assassinate me seeing as though her presence and status was high upon the food chain as one of the most valuable assets. It's not like anyone would see me as anything valuable in this house and ever see my side. They might now have a reliable reason to kill me.

It was better to keep it a secret and warn Valentino to stay away from me, hopefully he doesn't decide to kill me for it.

A few knocks could be heard on the door and once I got up to open it, Lili immediately sauntered inside my room.

"Valentino and the others have come home safely last night," She responded excitedly.

I smiled not wanting to say anything on the matter. He was indeed safely home.

"I don't remember you leaving last night, when did you leave?" She asked.

"Well after seeing that you had fell asleep, I didn't want your fiancé to see me, so I left, I would've taken you with me, but it seemed so wrong waking you up," I lied terribly but seemingly enough she thought nothing of it.

"Ok, well I'm starving let's go down and get something to eat" She spoke, maybe after everyone leaves, I can go and get some breakfast. Yes, I will do just that, I was not too excited about breakfast today.

"I'm not feeling well and so I'd rather stay in my room instead," I lied.

"I think you're just paranoid about whether or not Val will be there. If it's the last thing I, do you guys will be best of friends before you know it, don't worry I'll make sure it happens even if I have to shove you both in a closet to talk it out," She joked.

"I don't think that'll be necessary," I told her climbing back to my bed.

"I know the two of you might have your differences after what he's done to you, but I want you to be my bridesmaid and I can't have my bridesmaid not talking to the groom. I just want everything to be perfect." She began to dramatically cry.

She was definitely used to getting her ways.

"I haven't said yes to your proposal and staying away from your fiancé is probably the best thing that could ever happen." I was tired of saying yes because she was alone and wanted a friend. I wasn't going to let her manipulate me.

Her fiancé and I definitely cannot be in a room together. I was doing her a favor.

"Fine!" She yelled before running out the room.

Great, now I've made her angry.

I was definitely not going to get breakfast with an angry Lili and a vicious sex craved Mafia lord who's out to do despicable things to me.

I still can't tell why he would try to do this with me, and he has such a beautiful girl that any man would want.

A knock resounded on my door once again, I immediately told them to go away, but they just did the opposite and came in. Amato and Dave suddenly appeared giving me a sigh of relief it wasn't either the devil or Lili.

It seemed Amato didn't come back in one peace as he had a cut to his face.  Dave gave me a brief nod, not being one to talk much.

"How are you? I haven't seen you the whole day yesterday," Amato asked.

"I should be the one asking you that," I got up from the bed assessing his wound making him grimace. I was told that both Dave and Amato had gone on to the mission with Valentino and Sergio.

Luckily, I had cleaned my room as I didn't get personal maid to do that like everyone else.

I went over to my dresser taking out a band aid that I had, I had a bag of them left after what the monsters did to me.

"Stay still," I told him carefully putting on the band aid.

"Since you guys are Italian, I suppose the word Micetta is familiar to you?"

"Yes of course," Amato responded.

"Well, what does it mean?" I asked, ever since Valentino has been calling me this name, I've been more intrigued to know what exactly it meant.

"The word Micetta in English means kitten, where did you hear this word?" He asked.

"I saw it on a piece of paper, that's all," I lied. So, he had been calling me kitten this entire time, hmm.

Without even knocking, the door was opened, and Lili came back inside once again. The scene must have caught her off guard because her reaction wasn't quite nice as she was still angry.

"Aren't you two supposed to be doing your damn jobs instead of fraternizing with others?" This was the first time I've ever heard her spoken in this manner. She looked like a mini-Valentino.

"Lili, I get that you're angry at me but there's no need to take it out on others, they've done nothing," I tried to knock some sense into her because if she wasn't angry at me, she would've never treated them this way.

"We'll be downstairs, we can catch up over breakfast," Amato said before he and Dave leave.

Lili immediately left after this. What was the need for that? and just when I thought I was finally going to get some peace and quiet to think, the door sadly once again was flung open and in came Valentino making sure to lock the door behind him.

I immediately made my way to a corner of the room and demanded he stay the hell away from me.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Lili thought it would be best that we put our differences aside for the betterment of the wedding Micetta. I'm just here to get it resolved in a more mature way," He smirked.

"Why do you keep calling me kitten?"

"You've managed to figure it out, let's now figure out how to sedate this tension between us for Lili's wedding," He replied walking closer to me.

***************

Remember to comment and vote down below!❤️