37. Chapter Thirty-Seven.

"Let's get down to busy ladies and gentlemen." I ushered for everyone to sit. My father and Lili's parents were currently present in my office.

I wanted to get this over with as Micetta was now fully awake.

"I see you you've finally came to your senses and have decided to provide an apology." Leonardo smirked sitting down.

"On the contrary Mr. Vikings. I can assure you that it has nothing to do with an apology." I smirked.

"Then what is it? I can bet my money it's some minor issues that you had to go ahead and seek approval for because you're not man enough to handle it on your own." Leonardo carried on as if he'd hit the jackpot.

"Unfortunately for you Vikings, that's not the case. You see the wedding that is supposed to be held between Lili and I is off." I smiled watching Leonardo's demeanor change from that of joyous to sour.

"You know that the wedding between you and my daughter is inevitable boy, and you know what will happen if you break this binding contract!" Mr. Vikings yelled.

"What are you talking about Valentino?" My father questioned seeming confused about the whole ordeal that was currently taking place.

"Well, you see Lili my fiancée is pregnant. Unfortunately, the baby isn't mine." I told all of them.

"This is preposterous! Our daughter would never do something as despicable as you speak which is more than I can say for you!" Mrs. Viking hastily spoke.

"And are you saying that my son is lying woman? Leonardo, I suggest you put your fucking wife on a leash for stepping out of place or be damn to destruction!" My father defended.

"She's simply saying that your son is wrongly mistaken and should not go around fabricating such damn rubbish!" Mr. Vikings spoke, and I quickly interrupted my father before he had the chance to speak.

I don't have time for such useless bickering.

"You can take a look for yourselves." I told them turning on the monitor behind me that had clips of Lili entering in and out of Amato's room.

"This cannot be true, you're lying. You planned all of this just because you didn't want to fulfill your contractual duties! You forced my daughter to do all of these disgusting acts." Mrs. Viking spoke trying to defend her daughter.

"Yes, you want to ruin the contract so you can have that thing in your bed. This is beneath you Valentino." Mr. Viking seethed.

"I now understand why my son hesitates so much in getting married. Your daughter is tainted Vikings. Sleeping with my son's guard can be looked down upon and having my son marry someone who is free for everyone is Sicking." My father addressed both.

"But Bianchi my daughter would never do such things. Obviously, something must be wrong. I'll have my daughter here this instant and have everything rectified immediately." Mr. Vikings got up hoping to salvage his daughter's reputation.

He was finally looking more remorseful than ever.

"I also have a video you can watch for confirmation. I'm sure you'll find it as interesting as I did." I suggested showing a small clip of Lili confessing her love to Amato.

It wasn't in my intention to exploit Lili as a means of revenge but a way of getting out of a contract neither I nor Lili wanted to be in.

Mrs. Viking was silent for once looking down in disgrace finally realizing what there sweet and innocent daughter is capable of.

"S-surely we can salvage the situation. Lili had spoken of not being pregnant. She was only recovering from food poisoning. If we kill the guard and keep others from finding out. Maybe we can sit down and talk things through my son." Mrs. Viking spoke calling me her son.

I would've laughed if I wasn't irritated by the two nagging individuals.

"I can assure you Mr. and Mrs. Vikings. Lili is indeed pregnant, and I do have confirmation that the child is not mine." I assured both.

"This is all your fault you stupid woman!" Leonardo blamed his wife.

"B-but how can I be at fault? I never told our daughter to go and sleep with one of Valentino's men?" She countered back.

"You two have disgraced both me and my son. Your daughter is no longer suitable for my son and as such this contract is considered null and void." My father spoke to the two getting up.

"Please reconsider your decision Mr. Bianchi. We've been alliance for so long. We can provide you with everything you need while you provide us with protection. It's a win, win. We can't just stop now." Leonardo blabbered rubbish.

"Please Valentino, is there no way of forgiving our daughter?" Mrs. Viking cried her crocodile tears just like her daughter. They were very good at faking things.

"No, fortunately not," I told her.

I did forgive Lili but there was no sense in providing them with false hopes.

"Where is she? I'll kill her," Mr. Vikings seethed getting up from his chair.

"That's another thing Mr. Vikings. Lili has run away with her man and child," I informed them playing a short clip of the two escaping.

Mrs. Viking gasped unable to believe what was happening.

"Men!" Leonardo summed his men.

"That's not necessary Mr. Viking. Both will be far too gone to even catch them." I explained.

"But you can't just expect us to sit and do nothing while my daughter ruins our lives and runs away?! To hell with them." He yelled angrily.

"You see I've done some reconstruction of the contract. I have the new on here. Once you and your wife reviews this, then you can go ahead and sign it. We can still be alliance. The only missing part of the contract is the marriage proposal between Lili and I," I informed them handing over the contract.

Skeptically taking the paper, Leonardo looked it over before speaking, "I'll have my lawyer take a look at it, if we find it suitable enough then I'm sure our alliance will be stronger than ever. I'll have my lawyer revise it soon" He got up with his wife to leave seeming hopeful.

Without our protection the Vikings will surely be hunted. This contract was more in our favor than there's.

"Oh, and since the wedding is off. Your presence here is no longer needed." I told the two, glad that they would no longer be in my house.

They both left and my father turned to me to congratulate.

"Well, I did not see that coming. I surely hope that you know what you're doing son," My father addressed.

"I have everything secured father but If you'll excuse me. There's someone I need to see," I advised him very contented that I'm finally getting to see Emelia awake.