22. Chapter twenty-two.

"The girl is nothing but a vermin, why keep her around if she serves no purpose Romano?"

"Something has come up and, in a few days, I'll dispose of her, she fits right into the description of what I have planned."

"In what way can this thing be of any use to us? She's just like her mother. Useless," The woman ridiculed even further.

"The Bianchi's are about to make a move, I'll use her as a distraction so we can leave as quickly as possible, but this will take some time. They know our hide out. We'll be leaving in a few days from now."

"But how did they manage to come by this information?"

"I'm looking into it but for the time being, I want to have a little fun with her," I could hear the man's evil laughter in the background.

"Now where were we my dear beloved daughter?" He asked me with the ECT machine.

I woke up to another nightmare once again, these dreams I was having was now confirmed to be somewhat of the past. This person named Romano mentioned the name Bianchi, and from my recollection, I remember what Lili said.

"Well, you must be very valuable to the Bianchi family if you have bodyguards following you around this closely."

Which meant I was in the presence of the Bianchi family. Until the time is right, I needed to prepare myself, being between two terrible family was not a good situation to be in especially not knowing how to defend myself. I was as week as anyone could get.

Relaxing myself I remembered what took place in my bed reflecting on my actions from the previous night. I contemplated whether or not I should tell Lili about it, this could not continue between Lili's fiancé and me.

I had completely crossed the line this time for sure, the only thing I was thinking about was how I was going to break it to her and what would be my punishment. We all knew Valentino wasn't going to be in trouble. They'd probably blame the whole thing on me.

"You're awake," Lili literally danced right into my room happily.

"I'm super excited about tonight, the club is a few hours away, so we'll be flying on Val's private jet instead of taking the car. Now let's go get breakfast. I planned a picnic for us in the garden to pass the time, now let's go."

"Let me go and take a shower first," I told her although I didn't want to go to breakfast but her tantrum wasn't something I liked to deal with.

While taking my shower I couldn't help but feel the need to have Valentino hands between my legs again, I was fighting an internal battle that was continuously plaguing my mind.

Lili was so blessed to have a man like him in bed taking care of her every needs. A tear slipped my eyes knowing I was harboring feelings for a ruthless monster that didn't care shit and only wanted to sedate his pleasures.

Making my way outside, the maid had already cleaned my room, so Lili and I made our way towards the dining hall, and I was happy to say Valentino was nowhere around.

"Sergio, I want to talk to you," I voiced the moment I saw him entering the room.

"What is it about?" He questioned.

"I want to learn how to fight, I-I want you to teach me how to shoot a gun," I expressed making him laugh.

"And why would you think I'd teach you how to kill so you can try to get revenge on us when we're not looking? Why the sudden need for you to learn of this?" Questioned Sergio curiously.