26. Chapter twenty-Six.

"L-Lydia, what are you doing here?" Lili stuttered nervously.

"I was here to see Amato, but I guess the two of you are busy, so I'll just come back later," I told them hurriedly walking away.

"Wait, Lydia," Lili quickly grabbed ahold of my hand.

She looked uneasy looking in all directions before pulling me into Amato's room and locking the door behind me.

"It's not what it looks like," Not even after being caught she's still not able to tell the truth.

I decided to play dumbed not knowing what she meant. The fact that Amato was hurriedly scurrying to put on a shirt and fix his hair while Lili was trying to defend herself from something clearly showed that they were doing something they weren't supposed to.

Then it hit me, all the signs of before. Whenever I was around Amato she would show up and whenever Amato and I spoke or was alone she got angry, hence the reason for her behavior when Amato kissed me.

This thing just got a whole lot complicated. Lili was having an affair with Amato while Valentino on the other hand was being unfaithful to Lili. They both were unfaithful.

"I was only here to give Amato a warning to stay away from you. I didn't want you to get hurt and staying away from Amato and the others would be the right thing to do," She explained putting her hand on my shoulder.

She was a hypocrite. She was caught red handed and instead of coming out with the truth she choose to lie and cover everything up.

Then there was Amato, I still didn't get why he would kiss me and confess that he liked me then make out with Lili. It was like a circle of lies.

"Please, this has to stay here between the three of us. If Valentino finds out that Lili was within the guard's sanctions, then she'd be punished for no reason at all," Amato pleaded to me as he was now fully dressed, and his hair combed.

Punished for no reason?

This was another secret I would be keeping but the big question here was, does Valentino deserve what is coming for him? Yep.

Nodding my head I decided to walk away and leave the two to there privacy but I was once again stopped by Lili.

"We're still great friends...right? And nothing will ever change that," She expressed nervously for reassurance.

"Of course, why wouldn't we?" I reassured her.

After all keeping this a secret is a wining card if I'm somehow in danger here.

And just like that I left without even clarifying as why Amato and Lili lied to me or why I was there.

Before I went to my room I remembered exactly where Valentino's office was located in the house. He was always working so I'm sure for a fact he'd be inside.

I knocked three times before I was told to enter. Pushing the door open it was an incredible sight to see, even his office had a glass window that showed the sea. It was absolutely beautiful.

It was only after I heard the door close behind me I remembered where I was. Valentino headed back to his desk slumping down in his chair. He was also smoking and drinking while staring at my every movement. His desk was also filled with paper which showed he was quite busy.

The man no doubt looked viciously handsome, but I was not here to admire him, I was only here to give him what I had promised him and leave.

"If you love the view so much, I can arrange a little play date for you and Lili at the beach," He stated, not long after drinking his liquor.

His sudden thoughtfulness towards me catching me off guard and letting me take a double look at him.

"I guess you're drunk," I bluntly spoke. This was not his usual behavior towards me.

"I can assure you Micetta, I'm far from drunk. I'm not the easiest person to be swayed by only a cup of liquor. On the other hand, I can't say the same for you," He responded.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked him, he was clearly insinuating how I got drunk the night of the club.

"I believe you came here to give me something Lydia," He called me by my name.

Hesitantly I walked over to his desk and braced myself to kiss him on the cheek instead of his red tender lips that my lips were currently craving to kiss. He was watching my every move keenly, looking into his eyes showed mischievous dark orbs glancing at me. I was suddenly pulled onto his legs for a better position.

Was I any better than Lili?

"You're not allowed to kiss me on the cheek, and it should not last less than five seconds," He added catching me off guard once again, it was as if he was reading my mind.

"But you never said anything about how long before?" He was adding rules to his satisfaction.

"Well now you know," His pupils glistened clearly showing he was having fun at my dismay.

I was stupid for falling for a man who was set to marry someone else, I was even more stupid for having an affair with someone who had nearly killed me, I was absolutely stupid for admiring someone who was holding me hostage against my will, I'm very stupid to betray Lili in this way but what other options were there?

Before I could kiss him he stood up from his chair and sat on his desk pulling me against his rock hard chest and ushering me to continue. I was now gonna have to be between his legs if I wanted to kiss him.

Wanting to quickly get this done I began kissing him while making sure to count down every second.

His lips molded sweetly against mine while tingles of pleasure spread across my lips before I dreadfully pulled away for my own sanity. Without a second later Valentino needly kissed me to my delight before  again pulling away. His little gesture once again catching me off guard.

"That wasn't so hard was it Micetta?" He questioned, swiftly wiping his finger against my lip.

"I must go now," I immediately tried to leave but I was stopped before I could reach the door.

Turning around to face him with a blushing cheek I looked to the floor unable to look upon his glorious face which no doubt was beaming with pleasure.

"Stay away from my men Micetta. You're not allowed to mingle with anyone tranne me ovviamente," Valentino warned saying the last part of his sentence in Italian.
(Except for me of course)

He didn't have to say it twice, I wasn't planning on going anywhere near his men. I left his room just like that to find Amato standing at the door.

"What were you doing in Valentino's office?" He asked with a surprised look, one that was filled with dread but before I could respond Valentino was already at the door and answered.

"I'm sure that's none of your business. I called you here for work I don't expect you to be wasting my god damn time," His words seemed to be very aggressive towards Amato.

But then again Valentino was overall aggressive.

I now had doubts about Valentino and Lili's marriage, It was clear the two didn't love each other.

Not wasting anymore time I went to quickly change ready for my training with Sergio. Entering the training room he was already in the progress of training Lili.