18. Chapter eighteen.

Before I had the chance to scream at the perfectly good, sculptured man before me his hand was suddenly at my mouth with him being very close behind me.

The gifted sight of him before, with his gorgeous, tanned abs, thick muscular body and a precisely made substantial dick was something I don't remember ever managing to see in my damn lifetime.

I can't believe I had managed to get myself into this situation. My heart skyrocketed at the thought of him behind me, bad memories came back  and I could only close my eyes and hope for the best that he will not kill me and let me go quickly.

"We don't want to wake up Lili now do we?" He whispered in my ears.

Shaking my head unsure I agreed with his suggestion not wanting to be on his or Lili's bad side.

"Good girl," He cooed in my ear.

There was no sudden movement from him for a few minutes but then I felt him in my hair, his hand was still covering my mouth. I decided to make my way out and head to my room instead but I was stopped on the way as his hand locked the door infront of me.

I had stupidly managed to get locked up in a bathroom by a madman that hated my guts, I wonder if this was my time to die.

"I-I should be heading to my room now," I told him not in any way ready to face him.

"Turn around," He instructed.

"Your fiancée may w-wake up soon to use t-the bathroom or discover no one's t-there," This would definitely not be a good look.

Stop stuttering, I mentally chanted.

"She won't." Was his response.

"Please, I must get back to my r-room," I informed him, it had already been too long since we were in the bathroom alone.

"You won't be getting out of here until you comply with my instructions Micetta," He informed.

What game was he playing?

I obliged and did what he said slowly turning around with my eyes tightly shut.

"Now open your eyes," He once again instructed, this was getting too real, I felt as though my heart would give in soon enough leaving me to collapse on the ground before him.

"Why, y-your naked, can't y-you put on some clothes or a towel?" I asked.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before Lydia, you were perfectly fine watching me from afar while I pounded into Lili, tell me something Micetta, how did it make you feel seeing me having sex with her?" Was his blunt and unexpected question.

I snapped my eyes open staring into a very dilated light blue eyes that looked to be clouded with desire. What did he expect me to say? That I liked it and wanted to be in Lili's position. I would never say the truth.

Being in a secluded area with a power hungry and sex driven guy that was naked while spilling my desires wasn't such a good idea, especially when that person had a fiancee in the adjoining room.

Turning around I tried to unlock the door but he had managed to cage me from behind all this while his significant member had risen and was now bracing upon my ass.

His right hand held onto both of my hands that was trying to pull the door knob. His mere one hand alone was strong enough to keep both my hands in tact. He was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

This was definitely not good, Lili could wake up at any minute now but at the same time I could not ignore the heat that was now pooling between my legs, he was doing things I didn't want to happen but somehow craved.

"T-this is wrong now please let me g-go," I stood my ground, luckily, I was able to hold back the moan that was forcing to be released as he started moving in circular motion against me.

I thought he hated me, or was this another punishment of his? One that would leave me used and dumped on the side of the street afterwards.

"You can leave after you've told me the truth Micetta," This was the second time I've heard him used that exact name which I didn't understood.

"I-I didn't feel anything," I managed to utter out, unfortunately releasing a moan as he grinded upon me the moment I spoke.

I could feel it full on against me as I was only wearing a T-shirt that reached my knee with a panty on. This was what I would call my pajamas.

"That isn't the truth now is it Micetta?" I questioned once again.

I contemplated on whether or not I should open my mouth and speak knowing what he'd do next if I did so. How could he know I'm not telling him the truth?

"When I ask you a question, I expect you to answer, that's the only way you'll be getting out but of course if the truth is not spoken you won't be exiting this bathroom anytime soon, yet I think you find it exhilarating being here with me Micetta,"

Oh god, his hot minty breath fanning my ear and neck wasn't making it any easy for me.

He was basically telling me that the only way I'm able to get out the bathroom was by telling the truth, something I didn't plan to do in a hundred years.

"Your fiancée is outside this room, this isn't r-right," I tried to reach out to his understanding side of his.... if he had any.

"And was it right? to watch me as I grind into another woman Micetta?" Was his rhetorical question.

I needed to get out quickly, I don't know how long I would be able to keep up with him grinding upon my ass but unexpectedly his other hand began roaming my waistline, slowly inching upwards.

Every area that he would touch left tingling sparks of desire, I don't believe any woman would be able to resist this man behind me. Some part of me wanted to delay being there but this wasn't right to Lili.

I bit my lips deciding what to do, as he was about to reach my breast I decided to tell him the truth. Luckily, I was wearing a Bra.

"I-it was the first t-time seeing something l-like that before, so I w-was only a bit curious as to what y-you guys were doing," The man was driving me insane with his cock.

"And how did it make you feel Micetta?" His hand was now roaming the area of my breast, this prompted me to quickly removed my hands from his hold before it went any further.

How was I supposed to answer this peculiar question?

"Lili will be waking sometime soon, I'm sure you don't want her to catch us like this," He was taunting me and playing games with my damn mind.

"I-I wanted to b-be in her place to f-feel what I-it felt like," I was breathing heavily now knowing we might get caught any minute now and the sensation of pleasure milking between my legs was more than what I expected.

"And how is this making you feel now Micetta?" He asked another question this time forcefully pushing himself onto me. This was beginning to get too intimate.

"It f-feels good," I let him know, with this he immediately let go of my hand, I turned around to see him with a satisfied smirked on his face before I quickly exited the bathroom.

Lili was thankfully still sleeping so I silently made my way out the bedroom and ran to my room close by.

I was surprised to see I was completely soaked and that my own cum was dripping down my leg.

What the hell did Valentino just do to me?!

********

Remember to always vote and comment down below!