14. Chapter Fourteen.

Lydia's dress above^

I laid in my bed thinking about Valentino, I just couldn't help the feeling as I saw him pound into Lili, he didn't even stop or yell at me when he saw me staring.

Although he was the one that brought me pain, the pleasure he was giving Lili was something worth wanting to feel. I was so trapped in a daze that after around half a minute later it took me that time to hurry away from the scene.

This was wrong, very wrong. I shouldn't be lusting after someone who's getting married, especially that he caused me pain. How can I be this sick and twisted.

I needed to stay the hell away from him, betraying someone who did nothing to me was despicable. They were in love with each other, and I needed to get that.

This was so frustrating, I laid in bed unable to get this devil out of my mind, I was thinking about all the things he would do to me, my body was tense with need. I've never experienced this before.

There were others, his brother Sergio for a fact, also Dave and Amato but they were not Valentino.

I got up and got dressed for the ball that they were holding. Lili had given me a long and beautiful red dress that she thought would be the perfect fit for me.

A knock resounded on my door and after opening it, Lili immediately barged in smiling widely at me.

Her dress was beautiful, it was a black V-neck dress that flared to the ground. The top looked to be glittered with diamond.

"Wow, you are gorgeous!" She gushed with a box in her hand.

"Thank you and you are too but what is that?" I inquired.

"I'm about to do your makeup of course, don't get me wrong your looking gorgeous as you are but adding a little touch would go best with your dress," she said.

After a few minutes of adding make up and straightening my hair, we were finally finished and headed outside, there Valentino, Sergio and Amato sat waiting for us.

I had no idea why Sergio wanted to bring me as his official guest but after multiple protest from me, he nor Lili would not accept no for an answer so here we were.

They were all dressed to perfection but of course Valentino looked dashingly handsome. Dressed in a black suit and a bow tie, it sat right on his thick muscular body.

The images of yesterday replayed in my mind leaving me to blush and look away. He was staring directly at me before standing and pulling Lili along.

"Are you ready to go?" Sergio asked extending his hand.

"Yes,"

Amato whispered beautiful in my ear before walking away. We took separate cars as Lili, Valentino and Amato went in the first while Dave, Serio and I went in the next. Dave had been sitting in the car this whole time.

"Before you enter the Gala, there's a few rules I want you to know. Your name is Lydia Reinhart, you are not allowed to wonder off without one of us knowing, you're a Hodophile-"

"A what?" This was the first I was hearing this word.

"A Hodophile, someone who likes to travel the world."

"You're also a very good family friend of ours, do not speak to anyone when we're not around and if they try to ask you a question you do not know I will take it from there."

"Is everything clear?" He asked.

Nodding my head I responded with a yes. Minutes later we were entering the ball.