The End.

So, yeah. Even though I tweaked the title and description and left it there for I think a day, I was hesitant and just overall very nervous on formally announcing it.

I am finished writing this book. For good, this time.

I really tried to push myself to write the chapters, but I found no enjoyment in doing so, considering I completely left the fandom from not only the fucked up and toxic side of the fandom, but also because I'm just uninterested with the anime itself. Stopped it at around S4 Ep3, I think.

Now that the tiny backstory/excuse is done, time for the part I suck at to express and write.

I thank you all for reading, commenting, voting, and adding this shitty thing I call a oneshot book, that I wrote from when I was 12-13, into your reading lists and libraries.

To all those follows I've received! Even though I don't do anything with my profile whatsoever, I really appreciate it!

And to the STILL unanswered requests, I sincerely apologise and I hope it is a no big deal.

Although it is very cringy because of my dumbass, I'm happy it got so popular and is now close to 500K reads! Like, holy fucking shit-

Also to add a few more announcements, I'll be deleting the Sanders sides oneshot book, the coach Ukai chapter, and the bnha alphabet headcanons book and chapters. Yes, the reason is very plain and obvious. I'm bored. Except for the Ukai thing, there's another reason for it

I started a Haikyuu oneshot book! "Why am I promoting here", you ask? Beacause I still have no idea how to use message boards, and no one will care about if it's there! Please pray to me that I'll actually stick to it-

That's probably all I wanted to say. Thank you for the love, laughs, and just overall fun times in this book, but it is the time to finally close the covers and store it away.

Thank you, one last time.

This is Karin, signing out.