[Requested] Hero! Midoriya + Child! Ghost! Reader

(This is requested by the sweet @_Pockkii_ !! So sorry for the wait!)

Midoriya Izuku had a really bad day, actually, more like a depressing day.

He failed to save tens of civilians from a villain who distracted all heroes by freezing their legs, and they're now in a hostage state.

Although no one were blaming him, he thought that people secretly are, and he's about to save all of them, all by himself.

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do?" Midoriya Izuku repeatedly asked himself in a panicky manner, walking back and forth in the empty street.

"Once I find the villain's lair, I have to save them. By stealth or burst open? How are their security like...." Midoriya discussed to himself the plan, but a child's hiccup interrupted him.

"Huh? Who's there?" Midoriya Izuku went into a defense formation, as the child's hiccup turned to a sob, in an alleyway.

Slowly, Midoriya Izuku approached to the alleyway, just to find a little girl with an odd appearance.

"You-you're floating? You're.... glowing (F/C)?" Midoriya Izuku's voice scared the poor little girl, the girl flying out of the dark alleyway.

Now that he has a better view, he found out that the girl had a large cut on her back, blood endlessly bleeding out, her ragged and dirty dress makes it ten times worse, and.... her face.

Her face looks a lot like "her".

"You... you can see me?" The girl finally spoke up, her voice sounded like an echo.

Her voice, it sounds just like "her", but more with a more higher tone.

"Yes, I can see you. How can-" before he could speak, the girl's eyes were flooded with bloody red tears, threatening to fall out.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He softly asked, cupping her little cheeks with his large hands.

"You... you can see me.. you can see me...!" The girl repeated, red tears falling out of her eyes and onto Midoriya Izuku's hands.

"It's been so long.. I've been so lonely.." Midoriya Izuku's heart sank when he heard those words, coming out of a child, not more than 10.

"How did you.. become like this?" He was confused on how to properly say it, but those were his only words formed in his head.

"I can't remember who I am, what I am, and how I became this... Can't be seen, felt, or heard." The girl spun around, once again showing him her injury.

"Then, do you know your name?"

"No... It felt like I woke up from a nightmare and became a ghost like thing. The only thing I have left, is this ring." She took out the ring from her middle finger and showed it.

It had a simple silver design with a lotus flower on it, once again, it made him felt closer to "her".

"Then I'll call you..." him recalling the memories of "her" after seeing and hearing this girl, was quite a messy bunch.

"(Y/N). It's okay if you don't like it, though." The girl shook her head and hugged Midoriya Izuku tightly.

"This girl is not her! Dang, I almost named her by 'her'... C'mon, face it like a man! She's obviously..."

"(Y/N) is fine. Thank you." Midoriya Izuku hugged her back, determined to help (Y/N) remember her past and get her back to where she came from.

"Did you felt like you had any parents?"

"No, I don't think so." This made it extra hard for Midoriya Izuku.

"I'll help you find who you are. We'll work as a team. Okay, (Y/N)?" (Y/N) nodded and proceeded to tug Midoriya Izuku's sleeve towards an ice cream parlour.

"You look tired. Let's get some ice cream." She pointed to parlour.

"Can you eat?"

"If I can hug you and you can hold my cheeks, might as well try that out with some food." (Y/N) giggled, flew to the parlour, leaving Midoriya Izuku to chase after (Y/N).

"W-wait!" He shouted, the face of "her" appeared in his memory.

"I wish you were here again... we would've been so happy." He thought, choking up some tears.

"Why did you have to leave me...?"