Sero Hanta x Best Friend! Reader

(I don't even know how to do Sero.... and I think my typing skills dropped. Fuck!)

It was curfew at the U.A school, and most of your classmates were booking out of the class

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Kaminari, caught your attention with you behind him, tapping your shoulder.

"Hm?" You hummed your response.

"Do you want to go to the park? Ashido and Kirishima are also joining, but they already went ahead." His thumb pointed to the window.

"Sure." You said, following Kaminari out of the classroom.

At the hallway, you found Sero leaning towards the window, spacing out.

"Hey, Sero!" You shouted.

Sero startled, shot his eyes to your direction.

"Oh, it's you, (Y/N). What's up?" You high-fived Sero, slightly giggling.

"Kaminari wants me to go to the new park with Mina and Kirishima. Wanna come?" You pointed Kaminari.

"Well, sure. Someone has to take care of your recklessness." Sero winked at you.

You blushed.

"Come on, you lovey-dovey love birds! Hurry up!" Kaminari shouted, and proceeded to follow Kaminari with you and Sero flustered from his words.

テレポート!

You reached to the park, and found Ashido and Kirishima's hand, inside a bucket.

Their evil grins are saying you shouldn't go near them.

"Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting." Kaminari ignored their evil grins, and cheerfully approached them.

Ashido and Kirishima's hand pulled away from the bucket, and threw water balloons at Kaminari, making him soaked.

"Water balloon fight!!" The 2 shouted.

"Hey, no fair! We don't have any water balloons with us!!" Kaminari shouted, dodging their balloons.

Ashido was aiming at your back, and you took that warning.

You ran away from her, but she succeeded on hitting you.

"Mina!! No fair!!" You shouted, too.

When you were about to run away, some tape wrapped around your stomach, and pulled you into the biggest bush in that park.

You noticed from the tape that it was Sero's, but his face was still hidden from the bush.

When you did see his face, he pulled you too fast, making you and Sero bumped into each other.

When you regain your consciousness back, your face was inches away from Sero's face, in an awkward position.

You both quickly got up, facing the opposite, blushing furiously.

"Revenge?" Sero finally spoke up, showing you some water balloons he stole from the bucket.

"Hell yeah." You grabbed some water balloons, appearing out of the bush, chucking it and Ashido, Kirishima, and accidentally to Kaminari, too.

"Why me?!" Kaminari shouted, looking irritated.

"So that's where you were! We looked everywhere for you." Ashido said.

You and Sero hid behind the bush again, giggling loudly.

Few minutes have passed, and you were talking with Sero, who is hanging upside-down from a tree, Spiderman style.

It was nice and peaceful, when someone shoved you, hard enough for you to press your lips against Sero's.

You both have your eyes widened and froze like that for a few seconds with your blush deepened, until finally, you pulled it away.

You looked behind to who shoved you, to see Ashido and Kirishima high-five each other, while Kaminari just stared at you with his mouth covered by his hand, trying not to laugh too loud.

You were gonna chase after them and rip them to shreds, when Sero pulled your arm, and pinned you down.

"Sero..?

"(Y/N), uhm.... e-ever since that you befriended me, I... heh, fell in love with you. But I mean, if you don't feel the same way, it's fine, but all I want to say is... I love you. I love you with all my heart." Sero confessed, blushing deeper and deeper, the longer he stares at your eyes.

You smiled warmly after his confession, pulling his tie to forcefully kiss you.

After you pulled away, you asked, "does that answer your question?" Sero stuck his tongue out, looking melted by the kiss.

"I want more."

"......eh?"

"Hey, Ashido, you coming?" Kaminari called out to Ashido, far away from her.

She didn't budge, nor said anything, ever since she squatted near the big bush.

She finally turned to the boys, with a nosebleed, giving them a thumbs up.

"Uh... Mina? What happened to you..?" Kirishima innocently asked, while Kaminari understood on what she meant.

"Never say a single soul." Ashido ordered.

"Yes, ma'am!/uh, what...?"

(FUUUUUUUUCK!!! It looks cringy now that I previewed it!)