[Pt 1] Yagi Toshinori x Reader

You shot up from your bed, heavily breathing, cheeks still wet from your tears, and that pained scream stitched into your brain. You never had nightmares. But if you do, it's always the same thing.

You'd be powerless, motionless, staring at your best friend getting absolutely slaughtered by a masked villain. You heard echoes and echoes of his desperate screams, screaming out your name as his abdomen gushed out a hole.

Those are the times you'd pray that he's safe. He always is, but it always makes you sick to think you're there, but ended up becoming useless.

You dragged yourself to the kitchen and poured yourself some coffee/tea, trying to shake off those god awful screams. Every room except for where you are, are empty. Living alone can be terrifying sometimes.

That was until you heard your doorbell rang, which almost made you spill your drink. You slowly twisted the doorknob and opened it, to find Toshinori nervously waving at you.

"Toshinori? Why are you still awake?" You calmly asked, but in reality, you were so relieved to see him. He fiddled with his fingers a bit, before answering.

"I.. I kinda got a nightmare about you and just wanted to... Check up on you." He answered, scratching the back of his neck. You softly smiled and welcomed him in.

"Well, I'm very much alive, my little goat." You giggled at him tiredly pouting at you. You both stared at each other's eyes, sighing together as you both relaxed. You two giggled at the synchronization.

"Come in. It seems like you won't sleep any time soon." He hesitated and started to look around. You knew what he's worried about and stroke his hair. He flinched but slowly relaxed at your touch.

"Don't worry, Toshinori. You're not gonna be a burden." You gently pulled his hand to follow you in your room. His face immediately lit up from the two beanie bags.

"You have beanie bags?! Woohoo!" He jumped onto the blue one and just let his face get buried in it. You chuckled at his childish act and sat on the yellow one.

"Do you want some tea?" You asked, settling your now empty mug on the table. He shook his head and continued to embrace the beanie bag.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"Did you also have a nightmare?" He bluntly asked. He then stood upright and waved his hand worryingly.

"I-I mean, it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it! I know it's scary, so..." You giggled at him, which made him tilt his head and pout again. You pat his head and sighed.

"Yeah, I did. You were attacked by a villain and you had a big hole on your abdomen, screaming my name for help, but I couldn't move. I couldn't speak, I couldn't do anything. I looked completely useless." You explained the dream. Toshinori was carefully listening to you with some sort of emotions.

"What happens after that?" He cautiously asked. You tried to remember, but nothing came up.

"After that, I wake up. This always happens.. why did you ask?" He flinched at your question and looked down.

"Well, I dreamed that I was lying on the ground, all bloody, and saw you crying. You were kneeling, and apologizing, and saying how useless you were. How it should've been you." He carefully looked at you, waiting for your reaction. You still had the same poker face until it stroke you.

"Wait, our dreams are connected!" He apparently didn't realized it earlier, because he looked very surprised.

"Oh my gosh I just realised!" He exclaimed. You both laughed at the late realisation. You glanced at his face and saw flashes of his bloody and disheveled face from your nightmare. You subconsciously rubbed a part of his cheek.

"There's something on your cheek, All Might." He perked up and was flustered to hear you call him by his code name. You giggled and leaned on his shoulder, which made him blush even harder.

"T-... Thank you, All Stars." You giggled at his revenge, your cheeks getting warmer by the second. He giggled too, getting a stray hand out of your face.

"Tell me, (N/N), how'd you get that code name of yours?" He teased. He always like that part of the story.

"Well, I was inspired by yours. And because of my quirk, I thought... 'Why not?'" You watch as he chest rose from pride. He always likes to listen to that part ever since you named yourself that.

"You're welcome, by the way." You both laughed together and you jokingly punched his arm. He acted like it hurt, but later laughed again. You got up from your comfy beanie bag and went to pop a CD into the CD player. It played an old song only you two know.

"Frank Sinatra! You know your music, (N/N)." He playfully raised a brow. You giggled and walked towards him.

"That's because we're the only ones who listens to English songs, moreover jazz music." Once you were in front of him, you bowed like in the movies and held out your hand.

"May I have this dance, m'lady?" You said it in English with a British accent. He giggled and curtsied, taking your hand.

"Of course, m'lord." He made his voice higher and also said it in English with his American accent. You pulled him closer to you and his height hit you.

"Give me some of your height, Toshinori." You joked, his laughter filling the room. You began to slow dance to the music, embracing each other's arms. He occasionally made goofy faces which made you laugh.

"I'll give you my height now, (N/N)!" He lifted you off the ground, staring at your eyes. You giggled like a child and squirmed around, until he had an idea. He spun you around, which made you silently scream. But he did lose his balance and crashed you two on the beanie bags again.

You face planted onto the beanie bag while he miraculously sat on the other one. You both laughed together.

"You okay, (N/N)?" He asked, but got no response. He was about to nudge you, until he hears light snores from you. He chuckled and pulled off your blanket from your bed.

He draped it over you and nuzzled in. He got closer and got a good look at your sleeping face. He sighed deeply, gently holding your hand, trying to not wake you.

"Goodnight, my dear..." He mumbled under his breath, because he knows you don't love him that way.

...Right?