Hero! Bakugou Katsuki x TV Host! Reader

Your POV

My television program, 'The Roulette' I'm hosting, was a huge hit.

I walked into the studio with the audiences cheering for me, I sat to a/an (F/C), fluffy sofa, holding a few cards.

Across mine, was another sofa with a cushion in a familiar pattern and a table with some cards and some artificial flowers on it.

Black and a big orange cross.

"Wow! I didn't know that people can go wild by a cushion in patterns." A few laughed.

"Anyways, please welcome our guest for the day, the explosion hero: GroundZero!!" GroundZero angrily walked in, plopping down on the sofa with one leg over the other.

The audiences screamed at his appearance.

"Are all these extras always this god damn irritating?" GroundZero rudely asked.

"Only when a hero or I walk in here." I answered.

"Well, s-*beep!*." A sound came out of his mouth, censoring his cussing.

"What the f-*beep!* was that?!" GroundZero shouted.

"That's my quirk, GroundZero, sir." I began.

"My quirk is sound effect, meaning I can make sound effects from wherever and whenever. I'll have to use my quirk especially for you." I explained, shuffling my cards.

GroundZero just huffed and crossed his arms.

"Alrighty, now-" one of the staff rolled in a big roulette between us.

"Thank you." I held a part of the roulette.

"So, we're gonna be doing the 'spin and drink: truth or dare edition'. The rules for the game is to spin the roulette, pick it truth or dare that my fans gave in my Instagram story, and there would be a card for both. The dare would be a 'would you rather' choice, and every truth or dare we've done, we'll take a shot." I explained.

"Where the f-*beep!*'s the shots?" GroundZero asked again.

The same staff carried a tray full of shots with a paper on it.

GroundZero picked it, and he read, 'calm the f-*beep!* down, GroundZero.'

Giggles and laughter were followed by the audiences and I, as the camera zoomed in on his surprised and pissed off face.

"That m-*beep!*'s gonna die." GroundZero "calmly" said.

"Before you kill my lovely staff, you'll have to spin the roulette. And since you love challenges, you'll only get the dare and I'll get the truth." Bakugou spun the roulette, and it hit me.

"Wonderful. Right from the start." I sarcastically said it with a smile.

GroundZero pulled one of the cards from the table and stared at it.

"'Is this your first time with GroundZero?'" GroundZero read the question and I let out a sigh.

"Okay. Um.. no, it isn't. We also personally hang out going to spicy restaurants." I explained, and the audiences all gasped.

"And lemme say this, I always need my s-*beep!* medicine whenever we go out." The audiences laughed, along with GroundZero.

"My turn now." I spun it, and it landed on GroundZero.

"Ohh, this gon' be good!" I picked up the shot glass and drank while holding the card.

"Alright, would you-" my eyes shot up, my blush came creeping out.

"Who in the world wrote this?!" I stood up, giggling.

"C'mon, (Y/N). Hit me with that b-*beep!*!" GroundZero smirked.

I took some deep breathes and sat down, trying not to panic.

"Um... 'Would you rather let the number 1 hero: Deku sit on your lap for the 3 turns, or kiss (Y/N) (with tongue) for a minute?'" I hid my face but glancing at Bakugou, he also had some blush in him.

The audiences were howling and staffs behind and in front of the studio were giggling.

"And the ironic- and the ironic thing is that, according to my co-workers, Deku predicted the dare before it even showed up." Deku shyly walked in, with more screaming and shouting from the audiences and Bakugou.

Deku hid behind me, sweat dripping by GroundZero's aura.

"So, GroundZero, which one?" I asked, winking.

GroundZero stood up and power walked towards Deku and I.

He bent down to my eye level and stared at me square in my eyes.

"Are we gonna start or what?" GroundZero grinned in a very attractive way, pushing my head for our lips to collide.

The audiences fangirled and swooned over, Deku silently squealing for help and happiness, but it's all muffled in my ears.

When we pulled away, Deku backed away for space and the staffs were cracking up.

"M-my turn..." GroundZero gladly took a shot with a smirk.

For the last 5 spins, all of them landed on GroundZero with dares such as, revealing his Google search which were all recipes, shout "I'm gay" in the top of his lungs, and more.

Because of the shots, he became a bit tipsy.

Then, it finally landed on me.

GroundZero got the card and squinted his eyes.

"Good god, this s-*beep!* hurts..." GroundZero mumbled while rubbing his temples.

"'Were you dating in this picture?' What picture-" A picture appeared from the big monitor beside us, making him flinch and just simply said, "oh."

It was a picture of our backs, me leaning to his shoulders with Starbucks in our hands at night

"Ha ha! I was actually drunk that night, and GroundZero guided me to my house. While on his way, he bought Starbucks for both of us." I explained, fiddling my fingers.

"I f-*beep!*ing wish..." his mumbling would've got away, if it wasn't for my quirk.

"Hm? What was that?"

"I SAID-" he thought for a while, kind of like that meme Pinky sent me.

"Will... you go out on a date... with me....?" I gasped, looking dumbfounded on camera.

"Well, I wouldn't want to miss out on dating a hero, so sure." The audiences cheered and clapped for us.

"And that's it for today, thank you GroundZero for being here. GOODNIGHT, EVERYONE!!"

"Love you~......"