Princess! Yaoyorozu x Gunslinger! Reader

(Yes, it's the first same-sex oneshot! I'll admit, I was dying to do a same-sex oneshot...)

"Ah, nothing like a cup of tea in the royal garden...." Yaoyorozu sipped a cup of tea as she trailed off.

A loud boom then interrupted calming silence, of course, resulting her to feel alerted and scared.

She ran for the source of that sound, wondering what it was.

When she did found out, it was you, her all-time crush, practicing your shooting like always.

"Oh, it was just you..." Yaoyorozu sighed in relief, falling to her knees.

You jogged to her and with one knee, you put your hand on Yaoyorozu's head.

"Is something the matter, your majesty?" Your emotionless eyes met her cute eyes, staring further in it.

"N-n-no! I'm perfectly fine!" Yaoyorozu shoved you out, covering her red face.

"Are you sure? I am capable on carrying you to your bedroom-"

"Yes, yes, I'm certain! Please, don't mind me!" Yaoyorozu waved her hands sideways, looking away.

"Very well..." You sighed, returning to your training position.

"W-wait!" Yaoyorozu held on your wrist as she looked at you sadly.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Please, call me Momo." She smiled calmly smiled, making you smile back.

"As you wish.... Momo."

Time skip! Ran out of ideas!

"Ugh, it's driving me insane!!" You thought to yourself, shooting the dummy in frustration and anger.

It's been days, maybe even a month since that event happened, and all you could think of, was Yaoyorozu Momo, and how much you wanted to talk to her everyday in your life.

"(Y/N)-San! (Y/-" you didn't pay attention and didn't recognize on who's voice was that, because you turned around with your gun cocked, making a clicked sound.

Once you did focus it was the one and only Yaoyorozu you were aiming to, your gun on her forehead.

"A-ah, Momo. Forgive my foolish action." You bowed down as it's your formal greeting to the princess.

"N-no need to be so formal anymore, (Y/N)-San! Please." Her nervous and red face suddenly changed to a serious and sad face, a face you've never seen before, and that's saying something.

"I... have a request for you. A very.. selfish request...."

"What ever it may be, I will obey it."

"Um... Can you be my partner?" You raised a brow.

"And If I may ask, why would you want me to be your partner?" You asked, secretly pinching yourself.

"Father wants me to marry a prince born from the Todoroki kingdom, named prince Shoto, but I don't want to. My father also said that, if I already have a partner, that marriage will be declined." Yaoyorozu explained sheepishly.

"Is there anything wrong with prince Shoto?" You shot the dummy again, without looking.

"Its just that.... that..... " she trailed off, looking at you.

"I'm.. into girls...." by that sentence, you were ready to jump up and down on joy, but you had to not show those emotions and restrain it.

"(Y/N)-San? (Y/N)-San?" She waved a hand over your eyes with worry, till you snapped back to normal.

"My apologies." You rubbed the bridge of your nose.

"So, prince Shoto is assigned to marry you, but you are into females, so you are asking me to be your partner?" You summed it all up.

"However, if you don't feel the same way, which I am expecting, of course, you can decline it-" you kissed her on the cheek and then to her plump lips before she could talk again.

"I would love to be your partner, Momo." You smiled, with pure joy, Yaoyorozu additionally hugging you.

"It seems I have to report this to my old man..." a male's voice interrupted your happy moment.

"P-prince Shoto?!" Yaoyorozu shouted, finding out that prince Shoto spied on you the whole time.

"Don't worry, I will not ruin your new relationship. I will merely inform that, you have found a new partner and the wedding between us is canceled." Prince Shoto shortly explained, then walked out.

He poked his head on the doorway, and added, "congratulations on your new relationship." Then walked out for good.

You both stared at each other, then smiled at each other, smacking your lips to hers.