Ojiro Mashirao x Kitsune! Reader

You were in your house for a pizza and game night with the class 1-A, but the class came earlier than expected.

"I'm boooooooored!!" Kaminari and Ashido whined, Ashido dangling upside down on the sofa at the living room and Kaminari petting your tail before you parted.

"Hang on, while I find my video games." You scavenged through your room, but there was nothing except for a note from a friend that lived with you, reading, "I'll be 'borrowing' your games for awhile. Sorry not sorry!"

"Hah... why'd you do this..?" You sighed and returned to the class.

"What happened to the video games?" Kaminari asked, seeing you empty handed.

"My friend took the games."

"Aww, come on!! Really?!" Some of your classmates shouted.

"So.... Sorry guys." You shrugged with a crooked smile.

"At least we have pizza, am I right?" Kirishima stated.

You all ordered some pizzas from the delivery app and was waiting for the pizzas while googling some games to play.

"I found a game to play!" Hagakure exclaimed, waving her phone.

She showed us a game called, 'Quirks Makes Noise'.

"The rule said that, there are 2 people needed. The quirk user and the receiver. The quirk user has to be blindfolded for another person to select 1 receiver. The blindfolded user has to then use their quirk to make some noise from the receiver, and guess who is the receiver. The person with the most points wins." Hagakure read the whole game's rule.

"But how about this? Whenever somebody's wrong, anyone can show or tell their embarrassing story?" Uraraka suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that!!" All the girls exclaimed, including you.

A tiny time skip

The pizza arrived and got placed onto the table, while the class was deciding to finally play that game.

You can faintly hear Aoyama's scream because he didn't bother to answer that it was Yaoyorozu, so it's immediately classified as wrong.

You were talking to Jirō with her earphone in her phone, while Ojiro nuzzles on your (H/C) fox tail.

"Now I know why does Kaminari like to play with our tails that much." Ojiro commented, burying his face with your tail.

"Y-yeah, sure..." You tried to play cool, but your sensitive-ass tail made you have a full-face blush.

"Oh, did you not like it? I-I can stop if you want." Ojiro assured you, scratching his cheek and was flustered.

"N-no, it's fine."

"Speaking of which, hey, Ojiro." Jirou called out to him.

"Yeah?"

"Uraraka said that it's your turn to be the user." Just as soon as she informed him, Uraraka grabbed him by the collar and blindfolded him.

"Psst! (Y/N)! Can you be the receiver?" Ashido whispered with a smirk.

"Um.. okay, sure."

"Great!" Ashido grabbed your hand and pulled you a few meters across him.

"Okay, Ojiro-kun. You can guess now!" Midoriya announced.

"Okay, here I go..." Ojiro looked towards you and positioned his tail.

Then his tail went full speed to you, managed to wrap your waist.

Afterwards, he pulled you closer and you successfully didn't let a sound escape from your mouth.

"Hmm....." Ojiro pondered, wondering on how to try and guess on who this is, by using his quirk.

He went silent, and then he tried to rub his tail on your body to scan it.

"Sorry for doing this." He rubbed his tail on your back and onto your tail.

He gently rubbed some more, you struggling to not laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ojiro, stop it!!" You finally surrendered, laughing from him tickling your tail.

"Whatever you say, (Y/N)." He took his blindfold off, revealing your traces of blush, and your (H/C) fox ears bending low.

"Did you do that on purpose?" You weakly asked, still flustered and all.

"No, not really. But the moment I had my tail on yours, I immediately knew." Ojiro explained.

"Oh my god, just kiss already!!" Ashido and Sero suddenly shouted, slightly irritated.

"Ashido, Sero!!!" You both shouted, your blushes growing wider.

"We won't leave you alone, until you do it!!!" Hagakure added.

Ojiro got a little annoyed, but you went with the flow and intertwined your tail with his.

"(Y-Y/N), what are you-" you cut him off with your lips connected to his.

Most howled and celebrated for your kiss and both of your tails naturally turned into a shape of a heart.

You put your arms around his shoulders and parted.

"Man, I-I love you, (Y/N)." He confessed, running his fingers over your fox ears.

"I love you too, tailman." You also confessed, before going for seconds.