Shinsou Hitoshi x Abused! Reader

You were timidly talking to your classmate, Shinsou Hitoshi, when you felt something yank you by the arm.

Turns out, you were pulled by the rabies guy in class 1-B, Monoma Neito.

"C'mon, (Y/N). I'm gonna introduce you to the class 1-A."

"A-are you sure introducing me is good? I mean-" You assured Monoma, but he ain't having any.

"Stop whining, and go make yourself useful." With one final push, Monoma showed yourself to the class 1-A in front of their class.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here.... The petty little class 1-A students!" Monoma exaggerated, making them furious.

"What do you want from us..." one of the student asked, growling.

"Well, I wanted to show you our ace student. It's the one and only, (L/N) (Y/N)!" You sheepishly waved and looked away from them.

"Show them what you got, (Y/N)." Monoma elbowed your arm, you wincing a little.

Your eyes starts to filled with tears, and a LOT of tears flowed VERY quickly.

"Hey! Why did you do that?!" Another student exclaimed.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry for that..." You maneuvered your hands to make the tears float around and move.

The tears then formed into a top hat, gently hovering over your head.

You held your arm that is throbbing in pain, and said, "this is 'the dapper (N/N)'. Do you like it..?"

While the class 1-A was looking in amaze Shinsou popped his head out of the classroom door to know the ruckus.

"O-oh, Shinsou."

"Hey, (Y/N)." Shinsou smirked.

He stared to your eyes, your top hat, and then finally to your clutched arm.

"(Y/N), what happened to your arm?" Shinsou asked, pointing to your arm.

You didn't answered, looking down and a lot more gloomy than usuals.

Shinsou of course noticed it and clutched your hands, whispering, "follow me."

"O-okay..." You covered your blushed face, obediently following Shinsou.

"You look so cute when you blush.." Shinsou mumbled, leading you to an empty class 1-B.

He let go of your hands and stared at you like a sad stray puppy in the rain.

"Can I see your arm?" Shinsou asked, trying to reach out for your arm.

You quickly pulled away and took some deep breaths.

"Well, um, I'm sorry-" you can feel your body stiffened and realised, you got hypnotized by Shinsou.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." Shinsou gently held your arm and raised it to 90°.

"Show me your arms." Shinsou ordered, his voice slightly trembling.

You can feel your sleeves roll up, but don't feel like in control.

"Oh no...!"

Your rolled up sleeves revealed a bunch of bruises that is blue, black, or purple.

You can see Shinsou's horrified face filled with guilt and rage.

He lightly flicked your forehead for you to be awake, then proceeded to put his head onto your shoulder.

"Who did this to you?" Shinsou asked, restraining the murder at the moment.

"M-my.. Um, my...." You stammered the words, those same tears filling up again.

"Its okay, take your time." He sighed and pulled you in for a hug.

You could hear his rapid heartbeat going on, as you're quietly sobbing at his chest.

He shushed you and gently pet your head, until he parted.

"Who did this to you?" He repeated, holding your hand and putting it on his chest.

"My... siblings did. They'd punch my arms or my stomach telling me that I'm weak, and will never be acknowledged as a family member, just because they've won in every fight we did." You sniffed, not noticing that your tears slowly formed into a/an (F/A) exactly your size behind you.

"And.. and my parents didn't even do anything about it...!!" You broke down.

He did a long sigh, kissing your forehead.

"We'll get through this, together. So please, don't hide anything from me again." Shinsou gently hooked your chin, linking foreheads with each other.

*thud!*

A loud noise came from outside of your school, with a female saying some inaudible swears.

"C'mon, let's get you to recovery girl. The teachers will take care of that." Shinsou suggested, putting you on top of the (F/A).

Once you got on top, you leaned down and kissed his forehead back.

"I love you, Shinsou."

"Love you too, (Y/N)"

First reference: [request taken]