[Proposal/Requested] Kaminari Denki x Male! Anxious! Reader

(Requested by Fandom_Child101! They also did a oneshot with the one they requested. If you'd like, go check it out! I'm also sorry, because I've lost motivation and idea to finish it properly)

"C'mon, man! Just do it!" You lightly slapped yourself to sharpen your mind.

"You just have to walk out the door. Just walk out, and find him." Your now determined self march to the door and opening it, you found Kaminari walking to you while texting.

"Oh! hey, (Y/N)!-"

*Slam!*

"SHIT, I CAN'T DO IT!!!" You locked the door with your back still hugging it.

"Uh, (Y/N)? You ok?" Kaminari repeatedly knocked, your body sliding down to a curled form.

"No, I'm not..." You muttered out, listing the worst scenarios that could be done, in your head.

"Wha-what's wrong? Are you okay?" You could feel the worry radiating between the door.

"I-I'm fine." You wanted to punch yourself for that obvious lie.

"(Y/N), even I know that's a lie. Now, please, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"What should I tell him???" Panic increased as you think of an excuse, but you could only think of one lame one.

"Really, I'm fine. I just need to be alone for a while." A sigh came from both of you.

"Okay, bye...." You could hear the sadness in his voice.

"What have I done....?!" Your whisper turned into a frustrated shout, anger boiled while your panic cooled down.

"Still scared about it?" Now Kirishima was the one knocking on your door.

You unlocked it and opened the door, seeing him with a sad smile.

"Apparently." You chuckled, your hand behind your neck.

"(Y/N), you have to do it. Don't just cower away whenever you see him." Kirishima put his hands on your shoulder, meaning that it's serious.

"It's easier said than done, Eijirou. I'm scared he'll refuse. Scared everyone will disapprove of it." You took his hands out of your shoulders and avoiding contact with him.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). He loves you as much as you love him. He'll definitely accept it. Plus, everyone knows and approves about your relationship, so you don't have to worry about us hating you. Even your parents approved of it, remember? It's gonna be okay. Just tell him." His words of encouragement made you hug him in gratitude.

"Thanks for that, Eijirou."

"Any time." You both parted the hug and smiled.

"Don't let Denki find out about it." Kirishima laughed at that, showing his right pinky.

"I promise. He'll never find out from me." It's your turn to laugh, intertwining your pinky with his and slowly shaking it up and down, as a sign of promise.

But you didn't know that, Kaminari saw you pinky promising Kirishima.

"What's (Y/N) hiding from me?"

Without the acknowledgement of Kaminari, you waved goodbye to Kirishima and went back to your room.

"God, I wish it can work out..." oh, how wrong you are right now.

Days passed, from staying in your room for hours thinking and running away from Denki.

Everyone even thought you fucked something up and are running away from him.

Till one day, you suddenly found the courage to tell him.

You confidently swung the door open, to find Kaminari standing in front of you.

"Denki? Were you waiting for me?" He looked slightly up, staring at your eyes with his.

"Can I ask something?" You raised a brow with that, but instantly shrugged it off.

"'course." You smiled between your fear, trying not to fall on your knees.

"What are you hiding from me?" Confidence drained out of your soul as you heard that question.

You felt an anxious feeling kicking in again.

"N-nothing major, I guess." Kaminari sighed and extended his arms, looking irritated.

You didn't know what was he doing, so you came closer and kneeled in front of him.

He cupped your cheeks before wrapping his arms around your neck, your words start to stutter and your hands were shaking.

"(Y/N), why are you nervous? Are you.... afraid of this relationship because of people in public?" You gently parted with Kaminari, staring into each other's eyes.

"Where did you get that idea?" He held your hand and manually rubbed his cheek with it.

"It's okay if you want to end it, I'll be happy for-" You covered Kaminari's mouth in fear of continuing any further.

"Denki. Listen. I'm not nervous because of the public. I'm nervous because... I have this surprise for someone, and... and I need your help." You then began to ramble, until Kaminari cupped your cheek with one hand.

"Oh. Sorry for that..." You uncovered his mouth and gave a peck on the lips as an apology.

"Of course I'll help, (Y/N). You don't need to be nervous for that." You both chuckled, yours was more of a guilty one.

"It's... yeah." You took his hand and led him to the entrance of the dorm.

"Denki, can you close your eyes?" Denki nodded and covered his eyes, hearing questionable cracking noises.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." He opened his eyes to first see neon glowsticks spelling out the words, "will you marry me?" With the help of your friends.

He looked down in teary eyes, seeing you kneeling on one knee with a yellow box and a neon heart on the lid of it.

You opened it, to reveal him a simple but lovely topaz ring.

"Denki, ever since you came into my life, I always knew we were gonna be together

"Denki, ever since you came into my life, I always knew we were gonna be together. But as lovers? Not gonna lie, I did not see that coming. But I'm glad we are. I'm sorry for being distant for the past few days, but I finally built up the courage to do this, and I promise I'll never be so distant ever again. Even if life forces us to, I'll always find a way to be right beside you, giving you affection and love. So, Kaminari Denki, will you accept and marry me?"

"(Y/N)... You didn't...." Denki covered his mouth and started to fall to his knees.

You were quick to lift him up, to face you.

"Yes, (Y/N). I'll marry you." You wiped some tears off of his face, giving him a kiss.

Kaminari quickly kissed back, as your friends in the background whistled and howled.

(Forgive me Fandom_Child101, for I've lost my soul in this....)