[Requested] Bakugou Katsuki x Self-Harm! Reader

(SELF HARM CONTENT

Requested by @Deku_Deku_Deku!)

"More... more..." You chanted inside your head as a knife pierced through your skin.

Another cut appeared on your arm, just like how you do it every day.

You did another cut.

And another, and another, and another.

You let out a laugh after a sigh, getting out the new bandages.

You heard a few knocks.

"Sweetheart? You okay?" Katsuki asked behind your bedroom door.

"Um... yeah! Yeah, I'm alright!" You quickly wrapped the bandages around your wrists and arms, accidentally made it slightly loose.

"We have to go to the park, alright?." Katsuki informed you with a concerned expression that you'll never see.

"Okay!" You stood up from your spot and search for clothes to wear.

You just wore pants with an oversized hoodie that you stole from a certain someone.

You walked out the door and found him smiling at your hoodie.

"Is that my hoodie?" You nodded with a giggle.

Along the park was peaceful, stealing glances and kisses from each other.

But you've also got glimpses of a dark room with people, but you've never think deep about it.

When you settled on a bench, Katsuki gave you this... face you've never seen in your life.

"Sweetheart, tell me that you're okay. Please." Your heart skipped a beat, thinking that he knew, but you decided to lie anyway.

"As long as you're with me, nothing can break me." You gave him an unnoticeable tight hug, nuzzling a short after.

"I get ya, sweetheart." Katsuki giggled and pulled you apart.

"I'm gonna get some lemonade. Don't...." He completely drained out, not daring to finish the sentence.

"Don't what?"

"Nevermind." He gave you another smile, before walking off and rubbing his neck.

"Please don't do on what I think you're doing...."

The longer you sat, the longer you thought about that scenario you saw.

Just like a wish, you got taken into that same dark room and peolle you were wondering, but now much more clearer.

It was a numerous of silhouettes laughing and taunting you with the same insults you've heard.

You looked at your palm, and there was a swirling matter forming into a razor blade.

You unwrapped your bandages to find your arms unharmed.

You were so confused and frightened on what's going on, but a girl said, "Do it. Cut your pathetic self, loser."

With no words left, you started to cut your arms, miraculously the exact same place you've done in the past.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was walking towards you with two cups of lemonade in hand.

"Sweetheart, I'm ba- HOLY SHIT!!" What he saw could be his worst nightmare.

He saw you on the bench, facing upwards with a blank and pale face.

Your sleeves were rolled up, revealing your bloody cuts, scars opening every second.

"(Y/N)!!!" Katsuki rushed to you, dropping those lemonades.

"Fuck! (Y/N), speak to me!!!" He panicked while the passers kept walking.

"Why...?" He heard you mumble in the quietest voice he heard from you.

Out of panic, he covered your arms with his hands and yell, "sweetheart!!! Wake up!! Please......"

Looking at your arms, the cuts have stopped and the colours were returning to your face.

"Sweetheart? .......(Y/N)?" He cupped your cheeks and looked at you with teary eyes, when he felt a run on his back.

"Katsu.....ki?" Relief rushed over his whole body and pulled you closer to his firm chest.

"Don't make me panic again, you fucking moron!" Katsuki broke down, rubbing your cheeks and giving you butterfly kisses repeatedly.

"Why.. why'd you do that?"

"I-I-I was in a dark room with people making fun of me..." You stuttered out the words, Bakugou trying to keep his shit together.

"H-have you done this before?" You fell silently by that question.

"Listen. You don't have to tell me-"

"I did. I did it for weeks. It was the only way I could calm down without throwing a horrible tantrum. I... I'm sorry I didn't tell you this..." Bakugou gave you a calm smile and took your hand to his cheek.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here for you." He kissed the hand he put on his cheek, then to your lips.

"I love you, Katsuki."

"Love you, too." Just about when he calmed down, you stood up with a mischievous grin on your face.

"What are you plotting, little devil?" Katsuki gave you his own grin, before you showed him a paper with an address on it.

"I actually recognised one of those people. Wanna go blow their house up?"

"Now, we're fucking talking!"

[1 Unrelated request taken]