Bakugou Katsuki x Singer! Reader

You were always a singer in your life.

Always.

It's even your quirk!

But kids will always bully you, for singing, especially a dark and sad one, because they say it's 'a song for curses'.

In U.A, nobody has ever judged you, except a guy named Bakugou Katsuki.

Bakugou Katsuki will go all the way to be the top, even if it means to push someone off his life.

But somehow, Bakugou stopped messing with you, even though he will mess with everyone else.

You thought that was weird, but you shook off that thought, only making you want the truth, more.

Eventually, you grew some feelings for him, but ignored that, doubting he will love you back.

The school bell rang, and it was lunch.

Everyone dashed through the cafeteria, everyone except you.

You always eat alone on the rooftop, singing whatever you could find on your phone.

Today, you found the perfect song called, 'lemon'.

You accidentally activated your quirk, making you float a bit.

You put on your (F/C) earphones, and started to sing.

夢ならばどれ程良かったでしょう
未だにあなたのことを夢にみる
忘れた物を取りに帰るように
古びた思い出の埃を払う

戻らない幸せがあることを

Bakugou suddenly arrived at the rooftop, finding you singing and floating.

最後にあなたが教えてくれた

He leaned onto the doorway, listening you sing happily.

言えずに隠してたクライ過去も
あなたがいなきゃ永遠にクライまま

きっともうこれ以上
傷つくことなど
ありはしないとわかっている

You cried, remembering your past, as you hit the chorus.

あの日の悲しみさえ
あの日の苦しみさえ
そのすべてを愛してた
あなたとともに
胸に残り離れない苦いレモンの匂い
雨が降り止むまでは帰れない
今でもあなたはわたしの光

When you finished singing, you heard someone clapping their hands slowly.

You turned around, to see Bakugou, clapping with a genuine smile in his face.

You hid your face with your arms blushing, as Bakugou came closer.

"Why do ya have to hide your face?" Bakugou asked with a calm tone in him.

Just as you tried to answer, Bakugou gave you a kiss.

You got startled a bit, but kissed him back anyway.

You both have to eventually pull back for air.

"I... love you, (Y/N)"

"Hehe I love you too, Katsuki."

(Helloooooooo everyone! 10/21/2019 Karin here with some A/N!

First off, this is my literal thoughts. Stop with the "lemon" jokes. I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but I'm sick and tired of people commenting it's the sexualized lemon, when it's just an innocent song title.

Second, everyone was surprised about the full Japanese lyrics. I'm sorry it has been like this, but I don't feel like changing them to English. It's going to stay like this, so please keep silent, and move on.

I'm sorry I sound like a little bitch. It's 9:54 pm, but it's Monday, so I'm tired as fuck. I just hope you can stick around with my childish stubbornness and will thank anyone that read this whole god damn thing.

Bye bye! I'm out!)