[Requested] Bakugou Katsuki x Cocky! Reader

(Requested by Cutie_Historia ! But although they based it off Naruto, I'll change it to a different popular franchise) 

"There's no fucking way!" That was the every Bakugou's thoughts to everything (Y/N) related. Ever since he met her, he had confusing feelings for her.

"There's no fucking way she's THAT badass. There's no fucking way she's THAT beautiful. There's no fucking way I.... Love her?" His last sentence suddenly made him ponder about it more and more. Sure, he heard people saying how (Y/N) has loved him since they had their first conversation. Sure, he noticed the "signs" of her being in love. Sure, everyone were encouraging him to "confess, for goodness sake!"

But then again, everyone were saying that about Kirishima, Uraraka, Todoroki, even fucking Deku. And he suddenly gained popularity that suddenly made girls lovesick to him. And when it comes to these love stuff, he's quite of a coward.

"Hey, firecracker." A girl called out, slapping his back. He snapped his head to where this fucker is and only saw (Y/N). He debated whether to shout or just ignore, but only sighed.

"What the fuck do you want, cocky girl?" He grumbled, looking away. Everyone except for him and (Y/N) were shocked.

"Eh, I lost a bet. So now, enjoy me calling you some shitty nicknames." He rolled his eyes and simply said, "whatever." After she walked away, the Baku-squad surrounded him, bombarding him with questions.

"Dude, weren't you mad at her? I thought you were gonna go all 'die, you piece of shit! Boom! Boom!'" Kaminari questioned whilst doing a very bad imitation of Bakugou. He actually wondered that, too. How is he not pissed at her? They always insult each other, and even though he'll snap if anyone else had said it, he just... felt like he couldn't be mad at her.

"Tch, she's just a waste of time." He glared to Kaminari, who froze in place.

"Why are you angry at me??" He asked, leaving him alone to let him think again. Until another voice creeped in.

"Kacchan, the ultimate move training is already starting." Deku timidly whispered. He completely forgot about the ultimate move training Aizawa sensei was announcing, because thoughts of (Y/N) invaded his mind.

"I fucking knew that, shitty nerd! Leave me the fuck alone!" He returned to his normal self, but Deku winced at his sudden outburst and fled. He stared at the rock pillars in front of him, before slapping himself to stay focused.

"For fuck's sake, get your shit together!"

Slight TS!

While he was training hard, trying his best to master his move, he looked to the left to see (Y/N) already beating the crap out of plasma's clone and shouting out the ultimate name. In the span of 10 minutes.

"Wow, (Y/N)! You're so quick to master your ultimate move!" Uraraka complimented, still floating around. (Y/N) got up  on top of the pillar and laughed.

"Well, duh! I was second place at the sports festival!" She boasted, sitting there criss crossed. She began talking with other people, and Bakugou completely got distracted and stopped his training.

"Hmph! If it wasn't for that perverted midget bastard clinging onto my back, I would've been in first place!" She said in frustration as she glared at Mineta, steadying herself to kick him once again. But that was interrupted when all might walked to her pillar.