Ōjiro Mashirao x Reader

(Was craving to write this boi)

It was autumn, your all-time favorite season. You looked over the common room's window, your eyes sparkling in joy Nd excitement.

"What are you looking at, (N/N)?" Ojiro, asked while carrying a juice box. You turned to him and basically tackled at him.

"Ojiro! It's autumn!" You shouted enthusiastically, bouncing up and down on your spot. He giggled, thinking how adorable you look right now.

"It sure is, sweetheart. Wanna go for a walk?" He offered, exactly knowing what you're gonna say. You gasped and got even more excited, if that was even possible.

"Yeah!!" You ran to your room, but stopped midway and headed back to kiss his lips. Before he could kiss you back, he felt something missing from his hand. He looked up to see you with his juice box, drinking the rest of it.

"Thanks for that, baby." You winked at him, making him giggle in embarrassment. You ran once again to get yourself a thick hoodie and a scarf and same goes for Ojiro, adding a beanie. Once you both came out, you hugged him as he kissed your forehead.

"You're both going out?" Satō was about to walk past you two when he asked. You nodded.

"Then, could you do me a favor and buy these? Here's the money for it, too." He handed you a small grocery list and a coin purse shaped like a meat bun. Ōjiro nodded in acceptance while you put those in your pocket. He offered you his hand, which you gladly accept, and lead you to your trip.

"Stay safe!" Satō added before you opened the doors. The chilly air gently blew your hair, making you shiver a bit. You two walked out of the dorm, both of your open hands inside the pockets. That was until you were curious about the list. You took it out and examined it.

And of course, it was nothing out of the ordinary. But when you flipped the list, you saw a memo that read, "you can spend the extra money!" But oddly, not in Satō's handwriting.

You both reached to the supermarket, looking at the list again. You two entered and nothing interesting happened, so I'm skipping it.

The two of you exited out of the supermarket with Ojiro holding all of the groceries. You looked at him with guilt.

"Ojiro, I can carry them." You whined, trying to get the groceries. He chuckled.

"I know, but I just felt like carrying them. Can't change my mind, darling." You pouted and crossed your arms, making him giggle and peck your cheek. You shoved his face, blushing lightly, when he noticed a park across the park.

"Hey, let's go to that park!" He pointed that said place, his voice having a tone of excitement as his tail wagged a bit. You shot a text to Satō to say you'll take a detour before letting him lead you. He placed the groceries on the bench and immediately search for something to play on.

"Woah, it's made out of wood!" He commented, swinging in the money bars. After he finished it quickly, you went to the monkey bars to sit on top of it.

"Did you become an expert or something?" You asked, hanging upside down. He chuckled, scratching his cheek as his tail push your back to sit up.

"Well, I did go to a lot of athletic parks, so yeah." He then ran towards a tree and started climbing it. He climbed high enough to hide himself in the leaves.

"Damn. No wonder you have 'monkey' in your name." You snickered at your own joke, but you heard him groan in frustration. You giggled as you climbed down the monkey bars.

"Very funny, (N/N)." He sarcastically said. You shrugged your shoulders and walked up to the tree. You heard rustles from it. Ōjiro then suddenly appeared upside down, startling you.

"Did I scare you?" He giggled mischievously.

"Yes. Yes, you did." You admitted, giving him a peck on the nose.

"Alright, monkey Ojiro, it's time to head back." He pouted slightly. Just as he was about to jump off, the branch snapped, and he fell into a big pile of leaves that softened his blow.

"That was... embarrassing." His head poked out, his arm also coming out to hold the back of his neck. You giggled, getting the groceries and offering a helping hand.

"Now let's go, baby." He accepted the offer and you tossed a surprisingly still warm pork bun to him. He delightfully ate the bun as the two of you headed back. You got another pork bun out of the bag and took a bite.

"How are these still this warm?" You asked in legitimate wonder. He shrugged, quickly finishing his.

"Who knows. But if you don't finish it, I might eat them~" His tail was positioning itself to take your remaining precious, but you moved your hands further away from it, not noticing him taking the entire thing with his mouth.

"Thanks for that, sweetheart." He repeated what you said before. You stared at your empty hands and was wide eyed.

"Revenge for my juice." You crossed your arms, huffing grumpily, reaching back to the dorms with Satō waiting for you two at the door.

"Welcome back, travelers!" You three snickered at his unusual greeting, handing him the groceries and coin purse.

"Thanks, I owe you one! Hope it was fine for me to ask you two to do groceries runs."

"Of course! We're happy to help." You smiled at him, as he smiled back. While checking in the bag, he found one last pork bun inside.

"That's for you, man." Ojiro mentioned. His face lit up, giving you two a big hug.

"Thanks, guys! I'll make you two something someday." Both of your face lit up, high-fiving each other. Just as you were about to go inside you heard giggles behind.

"Ojiro?-"

"Piggyback ride!" He said out of the blue, hopping on your back. The sudden move made you lose balance.

"Oi, Ojiro! We're gonna-" Before you could finish, you toppled over and crashed to the floor. Satō looked behind to see you two laughing on the floor.

"You seriously let yourself loose, huh?" He doesn't know whether he should be proud or annoyed at Ojiro. You got up first then helped him, still in a laughing fit.

"I love you, sweetheart."

"Love you, too, tails."