[Requested] Bakugou Katsuki x Sleepy! Reader

(Requested by evadragon! I'm so sorry for the extreme delay!)

(Allow me to explain your quirk beforehand. Quirk: Stars (the shapes). It's literally what it is. You can produce stars from you and attack or distract by making it shine)

You walked in your usual classroom, the same as thing as your day to day life's been. You saw your crush yelling as usual.

You sighed and plopped to your seat, staring at nothing and excessively yawning. You then saw a figure standing in front of you.

"(L/N)-Kun! Your face is showing dark circles around your eyes!" Your close friend, Iida, suddenly informed you. You perked up and faced him, shrugging your shoulders.

"Oh, it is? Well, shit." You muttered, smiling at him to act like you didn't just cussed. He didn't noticed it, but he looked worried.

"What is your average sleep? I am very concerned for your well-being." You opened your mouth to speak, but you had to think for a while. Iida cocked his head to the side, as you opened your mouth to officially answer.

"......4 hours?"

"4 HOURS?!" Not only Iida, but Midoriya and Uraraka butted in. You scratched your cheek with cold sweat, fidgeting your hands. Bakugou also heard your claim and turned around.

"But that's so unhealthy, (N/N)!" Uraraka exclaimed. You yawned again and leaned to Iida.

"I know, I know. But Satan's not letting me sleep." You laughed at your own joke. You turned to look at the reaction, and no one laughed, unfortunately. But you did look at Bakugou, who had a small smile on him.

"Hold up he's smiling? At my jokes??" You questioned, internally screaming from that fact. You didn't realised you were staring until he snapped his fingers at your face.

"Wake up, nightmare." He coldly said. Your expressions now sank low, but you tried to keep your head high up.

"I'd rather dream, thank you." You absentmindedly pulled something out of your pocket and chucked it at him. It hit him right at the bridge of his nose, and that was when you realised what you threw.

"The fuck is this?" He was holding a necklace with a ring as a pendant. You rolled and pretend to be annoyed.

"It's a necklace, you dimwit. Do you seriously not know that?" Tick marks were everywhere on his head, creating small explosions on his hands. Meanwhile, everyone else were at the back of the class, scared out of their minds.

"Of course I know that!! But what the hell do you want me to do with this?" You actually have no use for that and just kept it as a charm. But since this is Bakugou Katsuki and you know it's impossible to get it back, you yawned and rested on your arms.

"I don't know, man. Burn it, explode it, trash it, do whatever the hell you want with that." You lazily said, not looking him directly. You heard him clicked his tongue and secretly glanced at him, to see him wearing it.

"Holy shit! You're actually gonna wear it?" Sero pointed out, being as shocked as everyone else. He flinched in surprise and crossed his arms.

"It's a fucking necklace! What the hell do you want to do with it?!" He shouted back. You softly giggled, before faking a yawn to not let him know.

"Ooh, Bakugou has a crush~ (Y/N) has a crush~" Ashido teased in a childish. You and Bakugou scoffed, before locking eyes to each other.

"There's no way in hell I'm liking you." Bakugou said, still creating small explosions from his hands. You glared at him, as your quirk also slowly activates.