Sero Hanta x Reader

(Enjoy the fic similarly to the dream I had! And also a lofi music to relax to)

"WOAH! This is so frickin' cool!!" Sero exclaimed, looking around the island that was surrounded with trees, flowers, and cute anthropomorphic villagers .

"I know! And look at these little cuties!" You also exclaimed, tightly hugging a little raccoon villager, who he said is Tommy. His twin, Timmy, got a piggy back ride on your shoulder, peacefully relaxing on your head. Sero noticed the tanukis hugging back, a happy aura coming out from all three of you, and pouted out of jealousy.

"Wouldn't you hug this cutie, too?" He leaned on you, pointing to himself with his thumb. The twins glanced at him, then quickly looked away, snuggling you to get him even more jealous. You giggled at the little rivalry and gave all of them a peck on the forehead, placing the twins on the ground again.

They all look like jelly from the kiss. Sero placing a hand on the spot it was kissed, and the twins placed their paws on their cheeks, swaying side to side in happiness. You giggled again, bidding the tanukis goodbye. Sero pulled out a long fishing pole from his pocket, startling you as an exclamation mark appear by you out of nowhere.

"Whatcha gonna do, baby?" He asked, somehow knowing what to do and was unfazed by the fishing pole pulled out from his tiny pocket. You thought for a moment, looking at your inventory shown in front of you, then finally pulled out a leaf that is actually a desk.

"Probably decorating the house." You replied, also somehow knowing, even though you both just arrived just a short while ago. He nodded and gave a thumbs up, trotting to the beach. Then you turned to the shared house. But before you entered, you placed a radio near it and inserted a CD to play a song.

"Ugh, seriously! That song?" You heard him groan from the beach, but he clearly wasn't annoyed.

"Come on, I know you like it!" You shouted back, trying to hold back another giggle. You swore he rolled his eyes, but all you heard was a chuckle.

"Gasp! How did you know?" He dramatically shouted then laughed right after. You laughed with him, before opening the door and seeing the empty rooms along with a few boxes.

"Well, time to work." You mumbled to yourself, listening to the music outside with the door wide open. You walked up to one of the boxes and gave it a light tap. The cardboard quickly disappeared and out came a couch that could clearly fit more than a pair

You worked on the interior design smoothly, as if that moment was a montage scene. Eventually, you needed a break from all the furniture organizing and wall painting, and decided to go outside and find Sero.

You found him on the smooth rock platform between the beach and the grass field. The beach had a short road made of beautiful seashells, you even saw little fish doodles on the sand. The grassy land had a road of flowers and flower petals in vibrant colours.

The stone platform itself had a bench with fluffy, comforting looking cushions, a mini coffee table in front and at each sides. You could see Sero relaxing, or perhaps it's the look of accomplishment and satisfaction, staring at the oceanic view.

"Hey, handsome." You whispered, kissing his cheek. He turned to you and gave you an all-knowing and loving smile. He scratched the back of his neck and spread his arms, gesturing towards the scenery, then nervously giggled.

"Um, do you like it? I know it's not much, I was giving some fish to that tanuki and that owl dude, then I got tired, so..." He didn't notice he was rambling until you kissed his cheek again. He immediately stopped talking and stared at you, small giggles escaping his mouth.

"I love it, Hanta." He stood up and cupped your cheeks, almost melting again when you nuzzled your face in his palms like a cat. He lightly chuckled and kissed you back for revenge, before grabbing your hand, leading you to somewhere.

"C'mon! I wanna see what you did!" He excitedly shouted. You both entered into the house, and he was in awe on your effort.

The main room had a wooden bohemian style, additionally with bookshelves, fake plants, a flower in a small yet elegant vase placed on each table, and sofas that have pillows and rugs that are similar to his style.

His room had everything according to his preferred style and looks similar to his dorm room. He has a big window with a wide window sill that has a hammock hanging on it.

Your room also has everything to your taste, but looking almost nothing like your dorm room. Your room also consisted of a couch that filled half of your room, with blankets, multiple pillows, and a place to hold objects near the couch.

The other rooms were slightly bare and were storage rooms for your boxed furnitures you have yet to sell or give away. Sero looked at you, completely baffled, making you awkwardly look away.

"Yeah... I have no idea how it happened, but-"

"Baby! I love it so much!!!" He picked you up by the waist and hugged you tightly, you both giggling together as he spins you around. You both crashed onto the sofa of the main room, calming the giggles down.

"God, I don't deserve you." He muttered, intertwining your fingers and leaning in for a kiss. You put your index finger between his lips and giggled, which made him huff.

"You definitely do, Hanta. And I also need you to go to that place you made for a while, okay?" He nodded, and kissed your cheek before heading out. He walked to the place, realising the sun was setting, and sat down at the bench to watch the sunset for a bit.

You arrived with two mugs of hot milk tea and a blanket in your hands. You handed one to him. You huddled close, the blanket wrapping around you two together like a bundled couple burrito, and just sitting there in comfortable silence.

"Hey, (Y/N), this is a nice thing happening and I know I shouldn't ruin it, but..." He trailed off, putting the mug on the table. He gave you an oddly sad smile and slowly hugged you, his hand holding your head and the other wrapped around your back.

"Please wake up. I love you."

***

You slowly opened your eyes and found you're in your dorm room, drenched in cold sweat, in dead silence, with Sero was cuddling you in the exact way your dream did. You stayed a little bit more to process what just happened, then decided to get out.

You attempted to slowly move away his arm, making as little sound as possible, but still failed. You heard him groan and watch as his eyes slowly flutter open, mumbling something incoherent.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong? Nightmares?" He asked through his yawns, tiredly wiping the tears off your face. You shook your head and got your phone, both of you hissing like vampires when your screen was a little too bright. It was 5:30 am. In a weekend.

"I just.. had this dream. A good dream. That looked like we were in a videogame..?"

"Cooool. Were we fighting a purple monster? Shooting zombies? Racing?" You shook your head at all of those. You remembered the last thing Sero said on your dream and chuckled in both amusement and surprise.

"It was more like this.. relaxing game? I don't know how to explain it." He looked a little disappointed it's not an epic game, but you paid no mind and walked to the door.

"Where you going?" He asked, sitting upright on your bed. You remembered a part of your dream and shrugged.

"Just getting some hot milk tea. You want something?"

"You, baby~"

"O-Okay, listen up."