[Requested] Ms. Joke x Male! Hero! Reader

(Requested by Fishy_Drawing! Above is an example of your hero attire. And I put in that song, cause I fucking love it)

Your POV

Emi and I hopped out of the bus full of the Shiketsu students, readying them for the provisional license exam.

I looked to where Emi was, and saw her flirting with Aizawa again. I could hear her constantly proposing him, explaining their "mutual love", and.... It irritates me to the brim!

I scratched my head in irritation, not caring for the students asking if I'm alright, when I heard the sound of spraying coming from my palm. I looked up, to see (Animal's/Name) in his bird form, chirping at me.

(I have a quirk called Graffiti Animal, which allows me to draw from the graffiti I spray out from my bare skin ((Y/N) couldn't spray from "there".) and summon an animal in command. It can change it's size and form depending on how much skin is uncovered)

"Hm? You worried about me?" (A/N) chirped again, which I sense is a yes. I sighed, stroking his misty feathers, when I saw Emi walking to me. (A/N) immediately floated to her, rubbing itself to her cheeks.

"(A/N)! What got you so excited?" She giggled at my bird, petting him with a smile I've never seen. She looks calm, and her giggle just now, it didn't sound forced. I blushed at her beautiful features, until Emi flicked my forehead.

"Huh? W-What was that for?" I questioned, covering my forehead that got hurt. She laughed at me, but not in a mocking way. She said nothing, and just walked away.

"Uncle (Y/N)?" A familiar voice called me. I looked around, and was met with my favorite nephew.

"Fumikage! How have you been?" I wrapped his neck around my arm, forcing him to be tickled by (A/N)'s tail. He managed to wiggle out, Dark Shadow popping out of his back.

"What's up, Dark Shadow?" I high-fived the shadow, him replying me with a "yo!"

"You ready for your exam, kid?" I laughed at his nickname, knowing how much he hates it. His shadow also laughed with me.

"Uncle, I'd like you to stop calling me like I'm still a child." Fumikage said it with annoyance. I snickered, commanding (A/N) to tickle him again.

"Never!" Behind Fumikage, was a green haired boy, with his eyes shining in admiration.

"'The Graffiti Hero: Vandal'! The hero who got rid of his graffiti and arrested a villain, when they attempted to buy it!" I accidentally heard the boy. I got closer to his group, waving my hands with a smile.

"Hello there." The students greeted me back.

"I heard what you said, and believe me, I'm not that cool." I scratched the back of my neck. I locked eyes with Aizawa and gave a death glare.

"Why? You have an amazing fighting technique! And the glow in the dark performance you did last night was so cool!" I felt flattered, but I still made sure Aizawa got my message, by glaring at him again.

"Gotta get going!" I gave Fumikage a quick hug.

"Call me when you get to the bus, kid!" I ran to my students, waving to Fumikage, before running faster. I reached to them in time, Emi already beating me to it. I hid my face with my cap to hide my face covering itself with red blush.

"Meeting up with your nephew, huh?"

"Mmhm." I softly hummed. My nervous smile was the only part shown.

"You all know what to do. Change into your costume and pass that provisional test! Good luck!" I loudly told the students. They scrambled inside the stadium along with the rest of the students from different schools, leaving just Emi and I. Oh and also Aizawa.

I pulled out my mask from my pocket and covered my mouth with it, which also covers half of my face. Emi saw what I just did, and gave me a suspicious look.

She knows...!

"What's with the long face, (Y/N)?" I panicked inside when she asked me that from behind, but I took a deep breath and walked to the stadium.

"Nothing important, Emi." (A/N) nuzzled his head in my hair. I glanced to her, and watched as she chased Aizawa to the stadium. I longingly sighed, letting any emotions in me let out.

T S

While she's flirting again, I leaned back to my seat, my face completely covered, arms crossed, and having my rare resting bitch face on.

Honestly, why am I acting like this?! I'm an adult! 28, for God's sake!

As I was thinking, (A/N) grew larger and larger, making my jacket fall off. I looked at him confused, but he just took my shoulders with his cold, misty graffiti talons and flew me up.

"The fu-" he flew me to a seat next to Emi, dropping me there. I let out a pained sound, and immediately covered my face again.

Without realising, I felt someone, probably (A/N), stroking my cheek, making me fall asleep.

T S

"Vandal. Wake up." A deep voice rang in my ear. I mumbled something I couldn't recall, opening my eyes. I jumped when Aizawa appeared in my vision.

"Shi- my god, you scared me." I angrily mumbled to him, fixing my jacket.

"The exam is already over."

"Kay." I hopped onto (A/N)'s back and flew to the bus. When we reached there, I hopped off, (A/N) finally retracting into my body.

Avoiding eye contact with anyone, I quickly got to my window seat. Which is right next to Emi.

"Emi?"

"Yeah?" She sat to her seat, sounding calmer than previous.

"Um... I know you love Aizawa, but I love you. I loved you from the day we were teamed up. I know I'm not good at these kinds, but... uh... I'm sorry. Forget what I just said." She laughed loudly, as students oohed at us.

"I already knew, (Y/N)! And I'll never forget about it!" She pulled down my mask and removed my cap, revealing my ruffled hair, full red face, and my shaky lips.

"Cause I love you, too." She pulled the jackets' collar, pulling me closer to her. My shocked eyes met her happy eyes, then my shaky lips met her soft, plump one.

I closed my eyes and held her head closer for the pleasure, faintly hearing the students cheering. We pulled apart for air, as we smiled each other.

She took my arms to wrap around her neck, her head on my bare chest. Playfully, I flicked the top of her nose.

"Hey, what was that for?" I giggled at her response, giving a peck on where I hurt it.

"Revenge, smiley."

After, my phone rang, and saw it was Fumikage. I picked up.

"Uncle (Y/N), My friends would like you to answer a question." I could hear his classmates shouting "UNCLE?!?" in the distance. I chuckled.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?"

"They have asked if you are in a relationship. And with whom?" I pretended to think, but just laughed a bit.

"How 'bout this?" I passed my phone to Emi, as she giggled like a child.

"Hey, U.A students!"

"MS. JOKE?!?! They all shouted, us bursting into laughter. When I calmed down, I got my phone back.

"Did that answer ya?" He hummed, and I could hear everyone talking about it.

"F-Farewell, uncle (Y/N)."

"See you, kid." With one last groan from him, he hung up.