[Songfic/Proposal] Ringmaster! Kaminari x Angel! Reader

Kaminari slouched down on the bar with his fellow circus performers behind him, but 1 was missing.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Uraraka Ochacco asked, feeling worried to see their ringmaster that bummed out.

"They're going back to their home." Kaminari answered, not even looking at them.

"And why are you so gloomy today, Kaminari-Chan?" Asui Tsuyu added.

"It's just that... I have a surprise for them." He turned around with his chair and showed them what his pocket was holding on to.

"Oh my-!" Yaoyorozu Momo got interrupted when Kaminari gestured her to keep it quite.

"Shocking thing, I know. I want to give this to them, but-"

"Lemme guess. You don't have the balls to give, nor say it to angel wings?" Bakugou Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Um... yeah. Pretty spot on, there. I've also missed that big chance, with all this distance between us." Kaminari slouched down once again.

"But the train's still in the station! And you both love each other, so you still have that chance!" Kirishima Eijirou tried to encourage, patting his back.

"I know, I know!!!" He snapped, startling all 19 of his members, feeling disappointed to himself.

He looked down and frowned.

"From now on...
These eyes will not be blinded by the lights..." Kaminari silently stood up and walked over to the wall of the bar that shows rows of pictures.

"From now on..
What's waited till tomorrow starts tonight...
Tonight...." He picked one of it and it a picture of Kaminari and (Y/N) goofing around in what looks like after a food fight.

"Let these promise in me starts
Like an anthem in my heart
From now on...
From now on...." His voice breaking, the glass of the picture frame reflects the face of Kaminari wanting to cry.

"I drank champagne with kings and queens
The politicians praise my name
But those are someone else's dreams
The pitfalls of a man I became" Someone ordered Mineta Minoru to pour 2 cups of beer.

"For years and years I chased their cheers
The crazy speed of always needing more." Kaminari hung up the picture again and slowly turned to his friends.

"But when I stop
And see you here
I remember who all this was for!" Everyone guided him to the bar counter and smiled at him.

"And from now on
These eyes will not be blinded by the lights" Mineta Minoru handed Kaminari the glass of beer.

Kaminari poured another glass and gave it to Jirou Kyouka.

"From now on
What's waited till tomorrow starts tonight
It starts tonight." He cheered with Mineta Minoru and Jirou Kyoka, raised his cup up high as the performers shouted in glee.

"And when these promise in me starts
Like an anthem in my heart" Mineta gave everyone their drinks, some of them passed it around as if they're performing.

"From now on
From now on
From now on!!"

"And we will come back home
And we will come back home
Home again!" All of his friends joined in, stomping their feet to the rhythm, cheering, singing, and dancing.

Kaminari felt so much more joy, he joined in on the dancing and had a smile plastered onto his face.

"And we will come back home
And we will come back home!"

"Yes!!!" He remembered about (Y/N), so he chugged on his beer and dashed out the bar.

"Home again!"

(From now on)

"These eyes will not be blinded by the lights." He ran after to the train station, only to find out that he was a bit late.

(From now on)

"What's waited till tomorrow starts tonight!
It starts tonight!" He then chased after the running train, adrenaline pumping in him.

"And when these promise in me starts
Like an anthem in my heart." He reached out his arms to grab the back of the train's railings, successfully grabbed it and pulled himself on it.

"From now on
From now on!" He raised his top hat, sitting on the railing to hope the train arrived to (Y/N)'s home town.

Once he reached there, he hopped off the railing and started dashing to where they live.

"Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake.." Kaminari can hear a familiar voice in the distant.

"I think of what the world would be
A vision of the one I see." He found (Y/N) swirling around with her naturally scarred wings, practicing her performance.

"A million dreams is all it's gonna take..." Kaminari continued on with the song, alerting (Y/N) and made them turned around.

"Of a million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

"However big, however small
Let me be part of it all
Share your dreams with me." (Y/N) held his hand, lifting him off the ground.

"You may be right, you may be wrong
But say that you'll bring me along
To the world you see." They planted kisses on Kaminari's cheek, hugging him ever so tightly.

"To the world I close my eyes to see
I close my eyes to see..." They both sang together as (Y/N) put him down, their wings folded, and their halo glowing in blue and yellow.

"Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake-"

"A million dreams
A million dreams!"

"I think of what the world would be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Of a million dreams for the world we're gonna make~" they spun around together, doing the exact same run and catch they did when they finally met after all those years.

"For the world we're gonna make~..." Kaminari and (Y/N) tenderly kissed, (Y/N)'s wings spread out a bit and their halo shone in pink.

"Why'd you come back?" They pulled apart before asking.

"I... want you to forgive me for the things I did. And also to give you this." He created a distant, dropped to one knee and showed them a silver ring with patterns on it.

" He created a distant, dropped to one knee and showed them a silver ring with patterns on it

"Denki, what are you up to?" They asked, feeling overjoyed yet suspicious.

"Nothing! I mean, it isn't much and I don't know if you like it, but to skip all those long sentences, will you marry me? I promise, I'll never leave your side ever again, and we can perform. Together."
(Y/N) walked up to him, not showing their eyes, and Kaminari thought he screwed up.

"Oh, Denki... I love it. And yes, I'll marry you." They caressed Kaminari's cheek with their hands, before their wings folded outwards so they were hugging.

"Well, I guess this is us, after all."

"Yep. This is us."