Kaminari Denki x Bartender! Reader

You were at the party that one of your friends invited, and you're in charge of the drinks.

People say that you do good drinks or something like that, so you accepted the offer.

You were behind the bar, with an apron, shaking some cocktails, when a guy with yellow hair, and a black thunder looking mark, came up to you.

"So, are you the lady that shakes?" The yellow haired boy asked.

(WHAT AM I MAKING HIM SAY?!)

"Um.. yes, I suppose." You answered, not knowing what he meant.

"My name's Kaminari Denki. Just call me Kaminari." Kaminari introduced himself.

"(Y/N). (L/N) (Y/N)." You introduced yourself back.

You were talking for awhile, when Kaminari showed you his quirk.

"Hey, what's your quirk?" Kaminari asked.

Then, you went to the back, and got paint.

You brought the paint to the bar, squeezed a couple of the colours on the bar, and you got your paintbrush.

You waved the paintbrush like a wand, and the colours floated, as you painted the exact same scenario you're in right now.

His eyes was sparkling with amazement, but then he went out with his friends.

A few minutes past, and nobody was going to the bar, so you decided to find Kaminari.

You went to the back, took off your apron, and head out.

There was a lot of people there, like a guy with a crow for its head, a guy with multiple arms, and then you found Kaminari.

He was talking with some of his friends, with a guy who has spiky, blond hair, and looks pissed just going here.

You were examining a few more people, when a boy with red hair, who was next to the blond boy, noticed you standing there.

He ran to you, not knowing he's there, until he shouted, "hey! What's your name?"

You finally noticed him, still with the blond boy, who looks more calmer with him.

"I'm Kirishima, and this guy's Bakugou. We're the best of friends!" Kirishima introduced himself and Bakugou's, but you're quite surprised that they're friends.

"I'm (Y/N). Did you see a boy named, Kaminari?" You asked, but the both of them were a little bit in awe.

"So, you're the girl he's been talking about! He's at that couch, maybe a little drunk. He accidentally got a cup of whiskey, instead of some juice." You look into the direction Kirishima's pointing, and you saw Kaminari who looks tipsy all of a sudden, just like he explained.

You walked up to him and some friends, when a pink haired and skinned girl, tackled you.

"Are you the girl, (Y/N)?" The pink girl asked, quite quickly.

"Um... ye-"

"Great! I'm Ashido. Kaminari's a little drunk, but he keeps on saying he wants to meet you, can you calm him down? Thank you. Bye!" Ashido suggested quickly, before the rest ran out, but you could hear a little giggle.

You sat down beside Kaminari, who looks so happy to seeing you right now.

"(Y/N)! Boy, am I *hic* happi to see ya!" Kaminari exclaimed, cheerfully, and drunkenly.

"Um... hey Kaminari. I heard you wanted to see me?" You asked, a little concerned on what he'll do.

"Yee! Could you give mei somethin' sweet from *hic* ze bar?" Kaminari asked, lying on top of your lap.

You just nodded, but the moment you did, he grabbed your face gently, and kissed you on the lips.

He immediately stopped, but then he hugged you, whispering, "thanks." Before passing out on your lap again.

You just hid your face, blushing like no tomorrow, while everyone watched everything.

When the party was over, everyone was going home, so you whispered, "I love you." And saw him smile in delight, before Sero carried him.