[Pt 2?] Depressed! Amajiki Tamaki + Demon! Reader

(SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC STUFF

Just a boy and an OP deity doing nothing extraordinary)

"I found him! He's standing there!"

"Why's Sun Eater just standing there?

"Who cares! Just kill him!" The three men in a gang called out as they saw Sun Eater, standing in the middle of the road, his back facing them, and doing nothing. One of the men sprinted towards him with a knife in hand and stabbed him in the back.

He pulled back the knife, blood oozing out of Sun Eater's clothes and creating a puddle of blood in the road. The three men laughed at him.

"Are you kidding me?! Just like that!!"

"'The Big Three' my ass!!!"

"He's not even doing shit!!!" They continued to mock him. Suddenly, his neck snapped to the side. He started laughing manically, as he grabbed his face and started ripping his skin off and pulling out his hair.

"H-Hey! The fuck's going on with him!"

"Dunno, man, but we better run!" The "Sun Eater" finally turned around, to reveal an unharmed stranger's face. Gripping Sun Eater's torn out face, the dark purple hair that laid on the road was replaced by another set

"What the fuck?!? Who the hell are you!!!" One of the men shouted, while the others gagged at the sighed. "Sun Eater's" neck snapped back to normal, hooking that man's chin, as he watch their forehead sprouted out two horns, their blood splattering a bit on his face.

The two men ran away, but the man "Sun Eater" was staring at didn't have the courage to run. They finally looked away and glared at the men, stopping them like time stopped around them.

They telepathically pulled the next between the man, all of them unable to move an inch. Finally, "Sun Eater" gripped the man's head, gripping it tighter and stronger, until he screamed out of the pain. The other two were holding back their tears, staring at "Sun Eater" smiling almost too sweetly.

"Hello there."

---

"Oh, Tamaki! Where are you?" (Y/N) shouted in their usual form, looking around an alleyway. They saw an arm waving inside a pile of bricks and smiled. They snapped their fingers and the bricks faded away, showing Tamaki.

"W-What did you do this time, (Y-Y/N)?" He asked. They innocently smiled and shrugged, putting their hands behind them.

"Why, I just spooked them a bit!" His whole body washed in relief.

"Thank goodness. I thought you, uh, k-ki-"

"Spooked them into therapy. Or a mental hospital." He stared at them in shock. Come to think of it, he's never seen them blink from the two weeks they've spent together.

"(Y/NNNN)...! Y-Y-You can't d-do that!"

"Hey, I'm a demon, for hell's sake. You think I wouldn't tempt to ruin a life or three?" They chuckled to themselves, glancing at the petrified villains getting dragged away by the police. Tamaki stared down at his identical hero costume. (Y/N) followed his gaze and giggled.

"Oh, don't worry, Tamaki. No one else was in the street where it happened. Even if they were, they'll only see three guys stabbing, crying, screaming, and laughing at the air." They chuckled at him and glanced back to where the men were already taken away. They licked their lips.

"Y'know, one of those gentlemen's eyes looked quite appetizing."

"WHAT?"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Look at your face!" They laughed hardly, leaning against the wall for support. He blushed in embarrassment and buried his face in his hoodie. They wiped a tear from laughing so much before snapping a (F/C) notebook and a pencil to appear, writing down something.

Tamaki decided to take a peak at the notebook, but they closed it before he could tell what was it. They giggled.

"Being quite nosy, are you?"

"Sorry. Uh..." He looked away, looking like a shivering puppy. (Y/N) sighed and ruffled his hair, forcing his lips to smile with their two fingers.

"You aren't fully dressed without a smile!" They sincerely smiled. They tossed the notebook to him to let him read it, as they sat on the ground.

"Just lives that weren't boring. Humans call it, the book of death. Or life
Depending on who you ask" They shrugged, watching him flip pages after pages, looking at the random lives they had. It had every information.

A Mexican musician who died twice for and with his wife.

A Hungarian woman who was hung in America after being accused.

An American boy who made his father proud, but was shot.

A Polynesian girl who met a god, two goddesses, and other inhuman entities.

He concerningly looked at the several lives the (Y/N) now had before this. A newspaper slippdd out from the Hungarian woman's page, the headline saying how horrible of a criminal she was.

"Wait, i-if you were, um, accu- accused, why are they so m-m-mean?" They sighed, then shrugged again. Slumping on the wall. The book and newspaper disappeared.

"Well, Tamaki, you can't control who tells your story." They said with a hint of sadness in their voice. They quickly stood up, and reached a hand to him.

"Tempt you to some sushi?" He chuckled while nodding. He accepted the hand and also got up. They got excited but before they could speak, he raised a hand.

"B-But first," Tamaki stared at their torso, worried. (Y/N) looked down at their torso, too.

"Please.. s-stop the b-b-bleeding."

(Yes, I made this boring story for those references)