Todoroki Shoto x Positive! Reader

You are walking happily in the halls, with Manga, beside you.

Mind you, you're in class 1-B.

"I still don't understand. Why are you so happy?" Manga asked through his speach bubble, that made you roll your eyes.

"The class 1-A is gonna battle us, class 1-B! Aren't you excited?" You spread your arms, walking backwards.

"That's what I don't understand. How can you be excited to battle someone who's better than us?" Manga asked again.

"It's our chance to show them we're better. I'm pretty sure we can kick their asses."

"How about your crush?" Manga's speech bubble created a lenny face, asking that.

You have been crushing on Todoroki for quite a long ago.

You karate chopped Manga's shoulders, blushing redder than a tomato.

The bell then rang, and everyone rushed to their seats.

A few seconds after that, Vlad burst the door open, marching into the classroom.

"Alright! Class A is gonna battle you, and that doesn't means they'll go easy on you." Vlad explained, loudly.

The students of class 1-A then entered your classroom, staring at Todoroki.

He noticed you staring, then raised his lips, looking like he's smiled at you.

Let's teleport!

Manga went first, battling Uraraka, and you were next, battling Kirishima.

The sirens sounded, and Uraraka charged to Manga, but he just casually dodged.

You then noticed one of a fellow classmate, Midoriya Izuku, calling out to you.

"U-um.. excuse me, but what is your quirk?" Midoriya asked.

Nobody ever asked you what your quirk is, so you kinda got happy.

"Oh! My quirk is emotions. I'll explain later, once I'm done with my battle." You looked to see Manga had somehow won, sitting on the ground, exhausted.

You rose up to the stadium, Kirishima walking before you, feeling confident.

"Hey, my name's Kirishima. Try not to push your luck with me." Kirishima commented.

"I don't need no luck." You said, being your confident self.

The sirens sounded, and Kirishima hardened his body, and charged to you, but you did nothing.

You grinned as you shouted, "Kirishima Eijirou!" Before you snapped your fingers.

Kirishima's emotion turned to anger, leaping to Bakugou, instantly making him out of bound.

You giggled a bit before snapping your fingers again, which made him turned back to normal.

Suddenly, Todoroki grabbed your wrist, dragging you to somewhere you don't know.

Your vision was only darkness, but Todoroki's flame came to his hand.

His face was closer than you expected, so close, that he can kiss you by a tiny trip.

"U-uh... how can I help?" You nervously asked, still can't bear how close you two are.

"Nothing. Just this." Todoroki bent over, actually kissing you, lips to lips.

From that kiss, you accidentally used your quirk, making him twice happier than before.

"I... I love you Todoroki!"

"I love you too...!"