Roommate! Midoriya x Bullied! Panicked! Reader

(BULLYING CONTENT

I tried a gender neutral oneshot.)

"No, no, no, no, no....." You muttered in the corner of your room, clutching your head and have your knees near to your chest.

If you could see yourself, you had a nasty (F/C) aura swirling your body and that same aura covering your eyes with every negative words you could think of, written there.

But unfortunately, you either broke or covered all the mirrors you could find in that room.

You could hear your sobs and hiccups escaping from your mouth, feel your tears running from your cheeks and pain from your bleeding hand for punching numerous glass, and taste the tears landing on your lips.

"Somebody... anybody.... please, I beg you, get me out of this hell....!" You begged for help.

Hallucinating or not, you're experiencing all the bullying you had in your childhood, hearing insults from your all-time familiar bully.

About your body shape, your accent, your humour, your voice, everything you can imagine, the bullies pointed it out and insulted those things.

"Why.. why won't you stop...!! All of you! Shut up!!!" You punched the floor with your bloody hands, screaming from the pain.

"(Y/N)-San, I'm home!" Your roommate and lover, Midoriya Izuku, got back from grocery shopping and didn't notice your screams at first.

"Are you home?" He called out, walking to your room.

He arrived to the locked room, hearing muffled screams, sobs, cries, and pleads in there.

"(Y/N)-San?? Are you okay?!" He assured you, but you couldn't bothered to hear him through all the pain.

"I'm kicking in!" He kicked the door open like he said, confused and concerned on what's happening to you.

"Oh my gosh... (Y/N)-San?!?" Midoriya looked at your horrible mess, muttering out pleads in the corner.

"I-Izuku....?" You called out to him, 1 hand trying to reach out to him, despite the bullying you're being blinded from.

"Yes! Yes, that's me!" He desperately answered, in a verge of tears from seeing his tough-loving lover, breaking down with auras swatting him away from getting near you.

"I-i-it hurts.... please... h-help me... help me from this pain, p-please!" You begged, looking up and revealed to him the negative words literally blinding you.

"H-hang on! I'll help you out!" He shouted, racing towards you, but your aura made it difficult by pushing him away and suffocating him.

"Izuku... I'm scared...." his lover's pleads between their sobs and hiccups, strengthen Midoriya's thoughts to save you and pushed forwards.

Your aura thickens, blocking and suffocating him even more.

"Back. Off!" Midoriya demanded to the aura, not like it would obey him.

He successfully reached his hand to you, cupping your cheek with his hand.

"(Y/N)-San! It's me! Midoriya Izuku!" You weakly reached out for his cheeks, relieved to touch his soft and delicate skin.

"It's going to be alright, (Y/N)-San. You're-" his reassurance was interrupted from the coughs still due to your aura suffocating him.

"Izuku? Am I in my room? Am I safe?" You questioned Midoriya, even though in you, you knew the answer.

"Yes. Yes, you're in your room, and yes, you're safe now." He comforted you, the aura thinning out and he saw the last negative word, "ugly", to "loved".

Midoriya carried you to your bed making you sit upright and search for a first-aid kit.

He obtained it from the drawer and pulled out some bandages, before gently wrapping it around your hands.

You hissed in pain and said, "I deserved that from breaking all those mirrors..."

He cupped your cheeks again, having a serious, but lovable face on him.

"(Y/N)-San, don't say those things to yourself... in fact, I don't deserve to have a wonderful person like you, to be my roommate and my lover. You should be proud of those positive things." Midoriya beamed you with his adorable smiles, as usual.

"You're right, Izuku. I'm Sorry." Midoriya gently kissed their cheek and playfully leaned on them to fall sideways on the bed.

Even though he's normally a blushing mess when it comes to him taking the lead, this is a once-in-a-lifetime for him to be this calm.

"Izuku, what about the broken glass?" You asked, still feeling guilty.

He big spooned you, putting his chin on your shoulder and answered, "We'll buy another them later. Right now, you have to rest."

You took his advise, holding his hand and rubbing his thumb.

"Thank you, Izuku. I love you so much."

"I love you too, (Y/N)-San."

The moment you fell fast asleep, Midoriya recalled on what he did and had a bomb full of blush on his face.

"What have I done..?" He whispered, slightly shaking in nervousness, but never dared to let go from them.

You can feel his usual nervousness, and smiled.

"That's my Izuku I know. Being an adorable boyfriend, no matter what..."