Shōji Mezou x Reader

(Here's a random song)

"Where am I? What is this?" Your echoed thoughts wondered around your head as you look around the area. It was bare with only the multiple big screens of people's information in front of you.

You looked and saw your wrists cuffed onto the chair. You thought, "no problem. I'll just use my quirk," but when trying to do so, you felt yourself becoming weak, stopping you from using it.

"W-What is this?! Why can't I use my quirk?!?" You tried to wiggle out of the cuffs but that didn't do anything. But then, a metal arm creeped up on your shoulder and turned the chair around to face them.

"Looks like someone is finally awake." A voice said with an accent. Half of their face is metal with a glowing red eye, looking so familiar. You didn't think much further and tried to headbutt them, but they stopped with just one hand.

"Uh uh uh. We're not using violence." They said with a grin and turned your chair even more. They behold you with Mezou, on the cold floor, bruised, struggling to get up.

"What did you do to him?!?" You yelled at them. They ignored you and make you watch him struggle even more.

"(Y-Y/N)...." He called for you, a hand reaching out. They evilly chuckled as you panic on how to free yourself.

"Mezou..."

"Mezou. Shōji Mezou." They repeated his name, looking at his profile from one of the screens. You realized your mistake and started to panic even more.

"No.. nononononoNO!!!" They dragged your chair further away from him as a drone flew close to him. You tried to use your quirk again, move more, anything to free yourself.

"There's gotta be another way. There's gotta be another way!!" You shouted to yourself, doing everything in your strength. You heard the drone charging for an attack. Mezou's eyes widened, but couldn't move.

"Don't- Don't do this. Don't hurt him anymore. Please." You finally surrendered your pride and pleaded. They glanced at you before chuckling, the drones charging even more.

"DON'T!!!" You desperately cried out, bruising your wrists from moving so much. With a wave of a command, the drone shot him with it's lasers, the smoke covering up the scene. You watched the smoke rise as a tear stream down, then another, until you couldn't control and shout his name. You saw his hand from his completely still and burnt body.

"NOOOO!!!"

***

Your body jerked you awake on your bed, in the dorms, completely drenched in sweat. You quickly went out of your room. You went down to the common area to get a drink, glancing at your unharmed wrists and shuddered.

You chugged the whole thing and brought it to your room, when Mezou was in front of your door. Your heart almost stopped and you let out a small yelp, Mezou turning around to see your back hugging the wall.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, (Y/N)." He apologized, patting your head as he take your cup to carry it. You tackled him to a hug, him quickly hugging back. He picked you up and let you nuzzle to his neck.

"I presume you had a nightmare." You nodded. He went in your room and gently put you on your bed, your cup on the table. You saw your phone and faced him, smirking. He chuckled and sat on your bed criss crossed.

"You're lucky I had trouble sleeping." You quietly squealed, activating your phone and scrolled through your playlist. Most of them was foreign for Mezou.

You randomly played a song which was calmer than the rest. He covered you in your blanket and cuddled your snuggled self.

"Hey, Mezou. Why can't you sleep?" You asked out of the blue. He looked at you and softly laughed.

"That was because I was thinking about you." He said. Your face flushed bright red, giggling and slightly covering your face.

"Mezou! I'm being serious!" You giggled again, pouting. He giggled with you, too, giving you a peck on your cheek.

"But I am being serious." He patted your head like a kid. You pouted, moving his hand away from your head. You turned to your phone, 1:53 am, and subconsciously travelled to the delivery app.

"A midnight snack? Really?" He teased you. You pretended to look offended and crossed your arms, turning away from him.

"Shut up! I'm hungry after I have nightmares.." You tried to defend yourself. He laughed as he watch you deliver (F/F), and carried you to sit on his lap.

"What are you doing now, Mezou?" You couldn't see it, but he has a big grin under his mask. He then grabbed your waist and started tickling you. You erupted in laughter, falling to your bed and kicking your legs in the air.

"M-Mezou! Sto- HAHAHA! Stop it! E-E-Everyone will hear us!!" You warned between your laughs. He giggled at your mild misery but continued to do it.

"I don't care. Besides, we're not doing anything wrong." He eventually stopped, giving you a break. You panted, completely exhausted on the bed. He laid next to you, both of you laughing.

"You jerk!" You said as you playfully slapped his face. He giggled and towered over you, smiling at your blush creeping over your face. He slowly pulled his mask down, a confident smirk appearing.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me~" He deepened his voice, whispering to your ear. You shoved his face away to hide your thick blush, when a message from your delivered was received.

"It seems your food has arrived." He chuckled. You stared at him in slight annoyance, standing up.

"No shit, Sherlock." You mumbled, unable to look him in the eyes. He opened the door for you and quickly kissed your lips.

"I'm sincerely sorry, my love. You're just cute when you do that." He shut the door behind him and followed you to get your food.

"Damn you..." You grumbled as he fixes his mask, the same smirking still sticking out. He pat your head before bending down to kiss your kiss

"I love you, too, my sweet."

(I'm not sorry I made him slightly saucy(?))