[Alternate Prequel] Eraserhead x ??? Reader

(An alternative death scene, because after months of refusing, I finally watched Hamilton. And HOLY SHIT DO I NOW KNOW THE HYPE)

(Quirk: Slow motion. Need I say more?)

First POV

"Hey, (N/N), wanna go to that izakaya?"

"Hell yeah! I'll drag Shōta, too!"

"Wait, what?"

"Pleaaaaaase Shōta? Pretty please?"

"F-Fine."

"YES!"

"Too loud."

We should've been having fun by now.

Instead, the merciless villain right in front of you was revealed to be your childhood friend. It was worse than I expected. Massive portions of buildings were destroyed and crumbled to the ground. Everyone's struggling, some even unconscious, with her unfair fight.

My body's aching, so close to just shut down from the times I have to use my quirk. And I couldn't use it often from the beginning. She stared in glee at my broken state.

"(N/N)-"

"Don't call me that."

"Oh! I'm sorry, (Y/N). How about we do what we do best?" I scoffed, getting into my offensive position. Unamused, she humming at nothing in particular.

"What is it?" Out of nowhere, she pulled out two guns. She tossed one to me, the other pointed right at my head.

"Duels." I tiredly sighed, staring at her parent's gun.

"So dumb and immature..." I muttered. She grumbled and I heard the gun click. I whipped my head towards her, and she furious. She pointed it to Shōta who's just barely fighting off her minions.

"Shut up! Or do you want to be a widow?!" I looked at her eyes. The girl I knew was nowhere to be seen. I watched her fingers inching towards pulling the trigger and I hesitated.

"Fine. Fair and square." I stated, although we both know she's going to cheat. We moved to a clearer area and looked away to clear our thoughts.

She knew she had no advantage towards me. I was a better shooter than anyone we knew. Once we were done pondering, I took two deep breathes.

"Look her in the eye, aim no higher, summon all the courage you require, then count." I saw her foot moved forward, so I did the same. We started counting in our heads.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine-

Without another thought, I turned around as quickly as I could and used my quirk. Time slowed down significantly, but my body got weaker.

I looked at the bullet, and it was heading to my chest. I looked at her eyes and saw them glaring right into mine, grinning menacingly. She was clearly aiming at my head.

"She's always been a terrible shot." I mumbled, aiming mine at her own forehead and attempted to shoot. Nothing. I checked the gun and found out there's no bullets inside. I looked at our situation, seeing if anyone was nearby, but noticed everyone were too far away.

Of course, like anyone would, I decided to run. And I would've done so, if she didn't use her quirk to plant my feet into the ground.

"Okay, okay. Look around, look around, see if I can spot something to stop the bullet." Since we were in a clear area, there's nothing I could use to block. I looked down at my feet, grabbing one of them by the ankles and try to pull it out.

As I used all of my strength, feeling the skin gradually scraped by the concrete, I was starting to sway a little. I was beyond my limit

I felt time sped up a bit. I looked back up, the bullet was now around four feet away from me. I clicked my tongue and tried to focus on both the bullet and my feet.

"Fuck. I got distracted." That was when my mind went haywire. With no way of getting my feet unstuck and the bullet charging at me. I gripped my head and tried to think.

"C'mon, think! I'm running out of time! Wise up! Wise up!!" My eyes subconsciously looked up. I caught a glimpse of Mic's mouth being covered by the minions, taking in this sight. Midnight was already towards us, her eyes getting a little bit teary. Kamui Woods has one of his arms sprout to the villain's direction.

I got distracted again, time speeding up. The bullet was now two feet away. My body was trembling, I felt nauseous, and I was panting from being overwhelmed by everything. I panicked again.

"I'm gonna get shot I'm gonna get shot I'm gonna get shot I'm gonna get shot- Shōta!!" I got distracted. Time sped up again. The bullet's a foot away. But I didn't notice nor care. All I focused was Shōta.

Although my vision was getting blurry, I watched his eyes slowly changing into horror, tears forming in both of our eyes, and an arm reaching out to me.

"Take your time, Shōta. I'll see you on the other side..." With a deep breath, I closed my eyes, feeling time gradually turning back to normal. I imagined us having fun at our favorite izakaya, a pitcher of beer in our hands, smiling, and singing a song that's basically our drinking song. I smiled and quietly giggled at the little scenario in my head.

"Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way"

I aimed the pistol at the sky.

"WAIT!!!-"

*Bang!!!*