Eraserhead x Reader

(LONG ASS CHAPTER

Hopefully makes up the time I was absent)

"Hey, (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Hizashi waved at you as you see him drag Shōta by the collar behind.

"Do you want to see your death, Hizashi?" You asked in a creepy tone and a creepy smile. He tensed up and felt creeped out, nodding. You leaned to see Shōta trying to "calmly" hide his face, glancing at you quickly before you turned to Hizashi again.

"Well, yeah, but you don't have to be creepy about it!" He pouted. You chuckled, requesting for his hand. He obliged and you look above his head to see the date he'll die. Your calm smile made him both nervous and relieved.

"Looks like you're not dying for a long time." You chuckled at the relief he's feeling and glanced at Shōta. You both had eye contact for what felt like hours before he turned away, making you frown. Hizashi giggled and presented Shōta in front of him.

"How about him?" He asked. Shōta tried to get out of his grasp, but Hizashi didn't let him. You smiled and walked closer to him, blushing with every step you take. You took his hand and looked above him.

"You're exactly a year later than Hizashi." You informed, a small blush forming on your cheeks, too. Hizashi didn't realise your blush and gawk at the coincidence.

"Wait, is that a good thing?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"I only know when. Not how." You giggled, sending shivers down their spines. Shōta looked above your head and saw numbers constantly changing like a slot machine. He tried to focus on what it means as Hizashi paid no mind.

"How about yours?" You hummed, shrugging again.

"I don't know. And probably never will." As soon as you said that, the numbers locked in. Shōta read it and was shocked, looking at you then back at the numbers. Hizashi noticed his behaviour and looked up, too, and gasped.

Your death is six months from today.

"Shōta? Hizashi? Everything okay?" You asked them worryingly. They tensed up and looked away.

"It's nothing, (Y/N)- (L/N)." You giggled at Shōta's mistake, which he's resisting to giggle together. But his eyes were locked at your death date. He looked away again and noticed a student walking towards them. It was Kirishima.

"Aizawa sensei, Mic sensei, and (L/N) sensei! Hey!" He greeted to you three, which made the atmosphere a little less intense. You smiled and waved at him.

"Sup, Kirishima. Got in trouble?" He laughed and shook his head, and looked at Hizashi and Shōta's slightly worried face. He tilted his head and nervously smiled.

"Is something wrong?" He glanced at Shōta staring above your head and followed his direction. He had the same reaction as the two and faced you once again and smiled. You smiled back before he ran off, looking scared.

"What just happened...?" You muttered, watching him drift into his classroom and shout something. The boys awkwardly shrugged.

"Hey, wanna go eat some yakiniku with us tonight?" Shōta crossed his arms and Hizashi wiggled his eyebrows at him. He wrapped his arm around Shōta's shoulders and grinned.

"But it seems this guy here wants to go alone with his-" Shōta elbowed Hizashi's arm, glaring at him with a full face blush. You giggled, feeling your cheeks heating up again.

"Sure. I'll-" You heard screams coming from class 1-A. Sounds like it was out of disbelief. You were about to check, but Hizashi blocked you with his arm.