Class 1-A + Reader

It's New year's Eve today, and you're actually kind of worried. You celebrate it in a traditional way, with your family who's obsessed at the traditional ways. And now, your classmates are celebrating in their dorm in the western way.

They brought fireworks, sodas, cooked food, and turned on the TV to watch the ball drop live. You were shuffling in your couch, anxious vibes literally radiating from you.

"Don't be so nervous, it's new years eve! You should be celebrating!" Jirō pointed out, passing you a soda. You sighed and took a sip of it.

"I know. It's just... It's weird to not celebrate in the way you always do."

"Besides! This tradition is way more fun!" Ashido added, Kirishima stealing the karāge she was about to grab. Before you could slowly reach for the whole plate of French fries, you heard people laughing outside. You looked out from a window to see most of the boys are enjoying themselves with stick fireworks in the snow.

You curiously peeked outside to inspect further, and locked eyes with Shōji. He stood up, and with his giant figure, he gently gave you an input stick firework.

"T-Thanks Shōji, but I don't know if I could have it..."

"What are you talking about? We have boxes of them!" Kaminari pointed to the pile of slender boxes with stick firework.

"Join us, (L/N)-San! It's fun!" Midoriya exclaimed, flailing his own. Todoroki unnoticeably walked up behind you and tapped your shoulder. You were startled at first, but relaxed after. He used his left side to ignite the stick firework, which created fire sparks and crackles.

You stared at it in wonder, before moving it a bit. He smiled at your behaviour and patted your head.

"Enjoy." He simply said, before disappearing to somewhere. You took your coat, heading out in the snow, the kind of snow that sticks you to one place. You flailed it around, even spinning around with it, giggling all the way. You noticed Sero with a digital camera, smiling sweetly at the thing he's seeing.

You ran up to him, giving him a curious look.

"Whatcha doing?" You asked in a very high pitched voice, as your stick completely burned out. He giggled and showed you, a picture of you with the stick firework as the light produced from it surrounded you. It looked beautiful.

"Woah..." You breathed out, staring at the picture, despite it being you. He showed you more pictures of other students doing a similar thing, but all of them looked silly and weird

"Yours was the most beautiful out of all the pictures it took." You faintly blushed at his compliment. He apparently caught the sight, because he laughed out loud and hugged you. He then took the burned stick and threw it to a bucket of water nearby.

He realised what he did and let go immediately, running away with a red face. You took out another out of a box and was about to ask Todoroki, but Bakugou was in the way.

"Out of the way, mystery girl." He hissed as usual. You sighed and moved to the side, but Bakugou snatched the stick firework out of your dominant hand.

"Give it back, Bakugou!" You shouted, struggling to get it back. He rolled his eyes and produced a small explosion, that was small enough to ignite it and not destroy it. He handed it to you and clicked his tongue.

"Be fucking patient next time, will ya?" You were stunned by his action and didn't move, until he made an intimidating sound you couldn't recall.

"Huh? Yeah- uh, will do!" You gave an awkward thumbs up and ran away, with the flaming stick firework. You didn't notice a Kōda proudly looking at his snowman with Iida, until he blocked you to avoid from you running at it.