Kirishima Eijirou x Artist! Reader

In the past, and still is, you are the kind of artist that only draws what you love.

Everyone tried to ruin your drawings by erasing, tearing, or even burn it to ashes.

Because of that, you stopped drawing, but not completely.

Today, you are drawing one of your classmate, Kirishima Eijirou.

You love his positivity, his passion, and everything.

You were almost done, when your friend Sero, walked in.

"Whatcha drawing?" Sero asked, as he looked at your (F/C) sketchbook.

"Kirishima Eijirou? So that means... you like him, huh?" He asked again with a wide grin on his face.

You started to blush, covering your face with your sketchbook, as you nodded.

"Yeah... I'm almost done with it. I just need to do the face." You mumbled.

When you finished the face, it looks like this:

You got up from your desk, forgetting to close your sketchbook, and went out for a stroll with Sero

After you did your little stroll, you went inside the classroom, to see everyone surrounding your desk.

You wondered what it was, and it turns out, that everyone saw your drawing, and all of them know that you draw what you love.

Then you saw a glimpse of Kirishima, holding your sketchbook, blushing furiously, and trying not to shout in joy.

You immediately remembered you didn't close the book, and ran to get your sketchbook back.

You shoved through a crowd, and you almost reached to Kirishima, but then he extended his arms to you, making you hug him.

He then carried you bridal style, and decided to spin around.

You were confused on what he's doing, but it's also embarrassing, so you demanded him to put you down.

He didn't listen but carried you, still bridal style, and your sketchbook, before running out of the classroom.

"LKirishima! What are you doing?! It's embarrassing, you know? Put me down!" You demanded with a whisper, so no one can understand you, but him.

"Until you explain, maybe I'll put you down." Kirishima answered firmly, making your body shiver a little bit.

Kirishima went onto the roof, with a cool, refreshing breeze in the air.

Kirishima finally put you down, still with your sketchbook in his arms, holding it tightly.

"(Y/N)... you drew me in this sketchbook, right? Does that mean you.. like me?" Kirishima asked you with a lot of blush on his face.

"Um.. y-yes... you can laugh all you want now..." You were bracing for the laughter, by clenching your fist, but he just hugged you, one hand on your head.

"Why would I laugh at you for your love, when I also love you?" With a gentle voice, Kirishima cupped your cheeks, wiping your stray tears that has been there, but you never noticed.

He then lifted your head, and kissed your forehead.

"You.. like me?" You asked Kirishima, still processing on what's happening.

"Of course I do!" Kirishima answered with a shout.

He then carried you, bridal style again, back to the classroom, to see all of them staring at you both.

Some then started singing, "culooloo, culooloo! Wedding bells ringing!" Loudly.

The rest of the class were laughing their asses off, while you and Kirishima stood there, dumbfounded.

"Let's just leave it to the bride and the groom, shall we?"

"Sero!!"

[Requested taken]