[Requested] Depressed! Amajiki Tamaki + Demon! Reader

(Requested by Kixeldonedid! I'm so sorry it took so long and doesn't fit with the "depressed" part! Please forgive me!)

Amajiki carefully drew a perfect circle for the pentagram. He sighed and picked up the book again to check all of the necessities again.

"O-O-Okay. Draw the p-pentagram, add a few drops of blood, t-then do the summoning gestures..." He gave himself a summary and stared at the pentagram and then to his bandaged arm. He pulled out a box cutter from his pocket pants.

He placed the tip on his arm and took a deep breath before slowly cutting it, blood oozing out of the wound. He flipped it over to let the blood drip on pentagram and watched it with his usual expression, but more dull.

"H-Here goes nothing...!" He clasped his hands together as if he's praying and put them on the ground to see the pentagram glowing in red. He took several steps back while the ground starts to crack and the thousand screams escaped out of it. The clouds darkening until rain drizzled down. The book and cutter got sucked into the cracks as a shadowed figure floats out of the ground.

"Hellooooo summoner!! What a beautiful day for me to appear!!" An enthusiastic voice suddenly rang into his ear. The shadow faded to reveal a (H/L) (H/C) demon with a wide smile, wearing a black suit, black goggles that hides their eyes, red thin horns, and black wings. He stared at them, astonished and scared that it actually worked.

"W-W-W-What??? W-Who are you??" The demon tilted their head to the stupid question. They teleported behind him and leaned on his back, this time with a stylish black and red umbrella. Of course, that made him startled and get away from them.

"Why, I'm the demon you summoned! So, what do you want to sell your soul for, my anxious fellow? Fame? Fortune? A good sex? A girlfriend?" After they questioned him, they counted a few more with her fingers before giving up on adding more. They noticed his dumbfound look and shrugged.

"Or a boyfriend. I won't judge." He vigorously shook his head. He took in their image once again, a shiver went down his spine from looking at their friendly yet creepy smile.

"N-N.. Nothing like that!! But more like..." He fiddled with his fingers before he glanced at their face again.

"C-C-Can you... Um, deal with those.. bullies? P-Please?" Their eyebrows were raised, their smile completely gone, and pinched the bridge of their nose whilst shaking their head. They snapped their fingers, a clipboard appearing in front of their. They swiftly took it and read it.

"First, you got a good soul, kid, but you don't really have that much power on what the deal is. Not to mention on how damn stupid it is" He was stunned in the sudden change of their tone. As if it's another person talking. They flipped to another page and glanced at his arms.

"Second, summoning me for this is kind of a...waste. And third of all," They turned their back on him and started to hover away. He was about to call them, but they stopped and looked over their shoulder.

"Making a deal will increase your chances of ending up in Hell. And my fucking paperwork." They extended their umbrella to gesture him to get in, the demon themselves becoming soaking wet.

"C'mon, now. Before you freeze to death." He took a step forward to the umbrella, but stopped and shook his head. They chuckled before throwing it to make it disappear and sat on the ground crisscross, their smile returning again. He has no idea what they're doing, so he followed.

"Now, summoner, let's talk in our heads!" They said in a happy tone again. He stared at them so confused and waited for the next bizarre happenings.

"Ah! There we go!" Their voice literally getting into his head made him scream so high pitched, their goggles cracked. They snapped her fingers and her goggles were their as new, but it's so creepy to him that they did it all with a smile.

"W-What are you d-doing??? How in the.. what?!" They laughed out loudly and lifted their goggles to reveal to him their (E/C) eyes and thin pupils, ones that resembled a cat's eyes. Their leaned onto their hands and sighed heavily.

"That fucking archangel's gonna have my head again...." They grumbled as they used their magic to forcefully make him approach to them. He was still nudged closer then they patted his head, a sincere looking smile on their face.

"So, wanna tell me what's troubling ya?" His expression looked so anxious to the point he can pass out, shifting in his spot to seiza and gulped while looking down on the ground.

"W-Well, I-I..." He told them everything that were making him feel worthless. When he looked up, he saw them smiling at him and suddenly gave a long hug.

"And you're still hanging onto life. That's good." His entire body felt cool and light, like he could float right now. He steadily hugged their back, trying his hardest to not cry and to not ruin their seemingly expensive suit. When the both parted, (Y/N) wiped his tears prickling in the corner of his eyes.

"Which reminds me, I already dealt with the bullies."

"You did?! Y-You didn't k-kill them? And... And that m-means my s-s-soul..!" Even in his thoughts, he's stuttering, which was interesting to them, they quietly chuckled. They ruffled his hair and smiled at him again, this time, a warm feeling creeping in his stomach.

"Me? Killing people? Oh, no! And no, you don't have to give me your soul." Every single thing they said was so confusing to him. A demon that doesn't kill. A demon's deal that rejects human souls.

Instead, they plucked a few of their black feathers and cut out the tip of their horn and put it all in their hands. They blew on them and out came a necklace and fixed her horn.

"As a thanks, this is a little gift. I'll fend off any assholes that messes with you." She teleported them around his neck, as he sits there still confused as ever.

"But w-why are you saying 't-t-thanks' for?" They both got up and (Y/N) ruffled his hair again, a soft yet sad smile smile on their face.

"Just... Thanks." (Y/N) giggled. They snapped their fingers and the clouds gradually lightened, as they watched it. While they were busy watching, he looked at his arms to realize the bandages and previous cut have disappeared and that he was completely dry.

"Now, let's get some crepes! Angel and I used to go to this place!" (Y/N) talked enthusiastically, their creepy smile back at it again. But this time, it didn't bother him. Just as they were about to walk past him, he tugged at their jacket sleeve. They stopped and looked over their shoulders.

"C-C-C-Can I know your n-n-name?" He managed to ask through his stuttering. They remembered the last time Angel called them by their name, and that was the last time in centuries. They looked up to the clouds and sighed sadly.

"....(Y/N). Pleasure to meet you, Tamaki."

(This might have the most references)