Kōda Kōji x Deaf! Reader

"Where is class 1-A, where is class 1-A???" That was the only words, or signs in your mind, as you run to find the class.

You wanted to ask someone, but not even a single person was at the hallway.

You ran and ran some more, and you finally found a giant boy, and rocky head.

You whipped out your notebook out of nowhere, and approached to the boy.

He seemed to be very nervous towards you, and fidgets a lot.

'Hello! Can you show me where's the class 1-A?" Your notebook wrote, you smiling warmly.

The boy nodded and nervously showed you the way.

When you both reached the class, you wrote on your notebook again.

'Thank you for your help! What's your name?' It was a shocker when he did sign language, saying, 'my name is Kōda Kōji. What is yours?'

'My name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Kōda.' You answered in sign language this time, feeling comfortable and happy that someone can communicate in sign language.

'I can translate for our classmates, if you want. We're in the same class, so we can hang out more.' Kōda offered, doing sign language while blushing and looking away.

You put a simple 'okay' sign.

When you arrived at the front of the class, Kōda informed you that the bell rang, in his seat, and the teacher, Aizawa, lazily signed you to introduce yourself.

'Hello. My name is (L/N) (Y/N), and I'm born deaf.' Your notebook wrote, and you can see the surprised and concerned faces from your classmates.

You quickly erased it and wrote on it again, reading, 'I hope we can be friends!'

You sat down to your seat, between Kōda and a boy with a crow's head.

MOST of them were nice, introducing themselves while Kōda busily translates everything on what they're saying, and got along with quite a lot.

By the end of the day, you were in the dorm's lounging area with Kōda.

'Thank you for translating everything, Kōda.' You hugged him, appreciating everything on what he did.

Kōda mad blushed on the hug, but very nervously hugged you back.

When you both pulled away, Kōda took some deep breathes and signed,  'do you have a crush on someone?'

'Yes, I do.' You quickly answered.

You can clearly see Kōda frown, but he pulled off a smile and nodded his head.

Days later, at night, you walked around aimlessly outside your dorm, unable to sleep.

When you reached to the lounging area, you saw Kōda sitting at the corner of the couch.

You quietly approached to him, and saw him being surrounded by 2 birds and a bunny, as he scribbled and whispered to the birds.

You wanted to know what he's writing, so you tapped on his shoulder, and to Kōda's bad luck, he jumped out screaming, that can wake the class 1-A up.

Fortunately for you, you can't hear a damn.

'What are you writing?'

He blushed and aggressively shook his head and arms, before signing, 'nothing important!'

You raised a brow and feeling suspicious, when the 2 birds flew above Kōda's head and had its beak holding onto a paper, reading, 'I love you, (Y/N).'

You gasped and covered your mouth, before Kōda turned around and saw it, too.

Judging by his lips, he told the birds to stop, so the birds obediently obeyed.

There was an awkward silence after that.

You sighed and finally signed, 'you know that I like someone, right?'

'Yes, but I wanted to tell you, no matter what. I do not care if you liked someone else...' Kōda is now in the verge of tears, making you feel guilty on what have you down.

You pulled your phone, again, out of nowhere.

'Do you want to see that person?' Kōda hesitantly thought, before nodding with a frown.

Every tap Kōda heard from your nails hitting your phone screen, was one more piece of his heart breaking.

Finally you showed him, and he had his jaw dropped.

What he saw, was himself, through your camera app.

'I am the one you like?' Kōda was still shock, looking at your warm smile.

After him confirming it, he couldn't help, but smile.

He pat your head, trying to look serious, but failed by his adorable face.

'I will be your ears, from now on. Forever and ever.' You both smiled, tears in the corner of your eyes.

You hugged the big guy, feeling like you accomplished the impossible.

The rest of the class 1-A watched the whole thing, after Kōda's blood curdling scream, cooing and awwing over it.

"Tch, did we really woke up for some mushy gushy shit? Bleh!" Bakugou insulted, crossing his arms and looking disgusted.

Not long after, the 2 birds charged to Bakugou and started pecking him, like they're scolding him.

"Ow! What the fuck do these karaages want?! Ow!" Bakugou whispered loudly.

"I guess those birds are warning you to not insult them." Uraraka whispered to him, smirking.

"Bakugou's getting owned by some birds!!" The baku-squad made fun of him, Sero recording the scenery.

"Shut up, you damn extras and help me!!! Ow!"