Eraserhead x ??? Reader

(Angst time!)

Aizawa's POV

"Oi, (Y/N)! Are you okay?" I shook the body of (Y/N), who got attacked by a villain.

(Y/N) and I had been married for quite a while, and I still love her so dearly.

(Y/N)'s a pro hero and a U.A teacher like me, and the only person who I feel comfortable with.

I was so grateful to have a wonderful wife like her, but fate won't allow that anymore.

"S-Shōta? Urgh, what... just happened?" (Y/N) weakly asked, coughing along the sentence.

"You got attacked by a villain." I answered quickly, checking for any injuries.

"Well, that- ow! Explains everything..." (Y/N) laid on my arms, hissing in pain.

I checked her injuries, and there was a huge hole at her back.

"(Y-Y/N), I don't think you'll survive this injury..." I commented, looking around for anyone to help her.

"Don't worry, Shōta... I can survive, like always..." (Y/N) coughed some more, blood spat out of her mouth.

"(Y/N), don't sound tough now... please..." I began to tear up, inconveniently, the ambulance hasn't come yet.

"Damnit! Where's the ambulance?!"

Her arms wrapped around my neck, blood spilling out of her mouth, trying her hardest to give me a warm smile to make me feel safe.

"Shōta... I wish we can stay together longer... I'm sorry that wish can't be granted... "

"No, don't apologize.. I should be the one to say sorry. I couldn't protect you earlier..." my tears fell down from my face, landing on (Y/N)'s.

She leaned into my face for a kiss, that I gladly took.

Her lips turned cold, her eyes was slowly fading to a dull colour, and her arms are becoming weaker every second of that kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss, linking our foreheads together.

I held her hand ever so gently, with my thumb rubbing the wedding ring she proudly wore.

"I love you so much, Shōta...." after saying her words, her arms lost its strength and fell, along with her head, right onto my arms.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)...!! (Y/N)....!!!!!!"

Time skip...

It's been a year, since (Y/N)'s... death.

Today, I'm visiting (Y/N)'s grave as our anniversary.

I sat by her tombstone, that read:

R.I.P
Aizawa (Y/N)
XXXX-20XX
A Wonderful
Teacher, Hero, and Wife.
You will be dreadfully missed.

"Happy anniversary, (Y/N)." I talk to (Y/N)'s tombstone, believing she listens to my conversation.

"You know, Mic isn't all that annoying nowadays. All might went to the bar with us, midnight is still loving to get attention from men, and everyone else didn't change that much. But they all still piss me off." I explained my day, looking at the pictures of (Y/N) in my phone.

"I wish..." tears were running down my face again, remembering what she said.

"I wish we can stay together longer..." I pulled my knees closer to my chest, putting one hand on her tombstone.

My phone interrupted my conversation, picking up the phone, it was Mic.

"YO, ERASER!!!" Mic yelled from my phone, magically blowing my hair.

"What do you want, Mic?" I asked, annoyed with everything he's doing right now.

"Uh... can you come to the bar again? Midnight forced us an invitation, saying she'll beat anyone who's not coming." Mic requested.

"Ugh... fine. Just don't make her drunk again." I rubbed my temple, preparing to hang up, but Mic's words paused my action.

"Happy anniversary to you and (Y/N), Eraser..."

"Heh... thanks." I finally hung up the phone, as I gradually got up.

"Well, I'm going to the bar with Mic, again. Be safe up there, (Y/N)." I put my hands in my pockets, walking away from her.

"I.. love.. you... Shōta..." (Y/N)'s voice echoed, which got me to turn back.

I knew that she was there, so I gave her the warmest smile I can give her right now.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."