[Extended/Happy Ending] Hero! Bakugou Katsuki x ??? Reader

Continue?

[Yes]/No

(Please note that it's medically incorrect)

Reloading Files...

"Baby... (Y/N)... Please... Come back....!!!" He begged. In the dead of the night, he begged and begged for his loved one to come back, but she'll never respond.

He hugged the corpse tighter and closer. Every single part of him corrupting by the second. He kissed her on the forehead, lips, left cheek, then right cheek.

Then he heard the ambulance siren from the distance. His blood boiled with more rage than ever, gently putting her down.

"Out of the way, sir!-"

"OI!! THE FUCK'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!? THE HOSPITAL IS RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" He grabbed one of the poor ambulance worker's by the collar, yelling at them as veins popped out of his forehead. His right hand threatening them to blow them to ashes, even if it's aching like hell.

"P-P-P-Please forgive us, D-Dynamight s-sir! We thought we arrived as soon as you hung up, but someone or something transported us somewhere! And all the spares were missing!" They tried to reason him. He dropped them and stared in disbelief.

"They're right! We have proof from the CCTV!" A more courageous worker popped up and presented him a video of all the spares ambulances being sucked into a misty, dark purple void. His hands were shaking in various emotions.

"Dynamight! Her pulse came back! We can still save her!" Another worker exclaimed. You could clearly see the relief wash over his body. As all the workers properly stopped the bleeding, bandaged, and carried her to the back. He harshly shoved the workers aside to hop on, tightly holding her hand as exhaustion finally catches up.

Out of stress and fatigue, everything was a blur and the next time he was fully conscious, he remembered when he was discussing with the doctor. He was sitting on his hospital bed, bandaged all over, the doctor right in front of him, as various photographs of X-ray and other scans plastered onto the screen.

"I'm sorry to say this, Dynamight, but she is currently in a coma." The doctor's voice was low and serious. He was trying to surpress the urges to cry and break down in public.

"S-So, when will she wake up?" His voice became raspy from all the crying and shouting. The doctor sighed.

"Well, with how severe those wounds were, we don't know when she will" He was speechless. All he did was lower his head and gripped his pants, muttering, "shitshitshitshitshit...."

"I'll guide you to her room, if you'd like. Afterwards, I'd advice to not move much anymore." He slowly nodded. While they were walking to their destination, people were staring at the no. 1 hero who is not shouting and being aggressive, but instead, is this depressed mess with a hunched back and a limp.

The doctor opened the doors for him, showing him her bedridden, multiple IVs attached to her, an oxygen mask on, and a heart monitor beeping obnoxiously. Ignoring all the pain, he ran to her and looked at her injured yet peaceful face. He took a chair and sat down, staring at her with so much guilt.

"I'll give you some privacy." The doctor informed, slowly closing the door. He steadily took her hand and intertwined their fingers on one hand, while another caressed her cheek.

"Hey there, babe. You hanging in there? I hope so." He glanced back to her face and new waves of guilt washed over him. His hand was gripping the bed sheets, trying to be strong.