[Requested/Sequel] Children! Class 1-A + Bunny Animatronic! Reader

(Requested by marianovoa4 and Umiji1406!)

Years and years later, a new batch of heroes have been introduced to the world. Those young people were originally students from the hero course of U.A high school, to which we call those group of heroes, 1-A. 1-A was requested by the police to investigate on a gruesome crime scene that had occurred, since they have suspected a villain to be the one in control of the massacre.

"Where's that place, officer?" Izuku asked the officer chief. The chief flipped through some papers and announced to everyone.

"It's 'Freddy Fazbears' Pizzeria', I believe." The 1-A froze to that name. They all had different expressions on their faces. Sadness, guilt, pain, or trauma were worn, all looking away from the oblivious and confused chief.

"Um... Is something wrong?" They all snapped back to reality.

"Take us to that fucking place." Katsuki grumbled with a grimaced look.

"O-Of course, sir. Right away." The chief along with a few other policemen responded.

Time Skip

They never thought the day will come to revisit this dreadful place. Just looking at the half lit sign outside made their stomach turn. But nevertheless, they entered.

The dining room was barely lit with one lightbulb that flickers, outlined bodies that were killed on that spot, and a pile of bloodied animatronics. It was as if their childhood nightmares came to life.

They didn't want to investigate anymore, due to the trauma. But since it's their job, they shakily explored the place.

"I can't believe we're here again..." Shoto mumbled mostly to himself, putting his hand on a table, the exact spot he was on.

"La... L-La la la~"

"Did anyone else hear that?" Kyoka asked, which made everyone turn to her. They all looked at each other.

"Whoever was singing, raise your hand!" Tenya exclaimed, impatiently waiting due to fear. But no one raised their hand.

"C-C'mon, guys... I-It's not funny anymore." Denki was stuttering from the sudden paranormal activity. Still, no one raised their hand.

"La la la.. la~" although that voice was broken, it has clearly gotten louder. They decided to scavenge where that voice came from, while also being jumped in any sudden sound that was being made. Eventually, the only place that they purposely didn't search, was the stage.

"The only place we didn't look at..." Eijirou said, staring at the pile of former aggressive animatronics.

"The place where Bon- (Y/N) sacrificed themselves ..." They slowly pulled apart the animatronics, until they saw one very familiar and broken one. Some of the 1-A were covering mouths, clutching onto each other to not cry, or simply looked away. They looked at each other again, then looked at the animatronic with a sad smile.

"We're back, (Y/N)."

"H.. H-Heh heh." They all backed away slowly from (Y/N), before they realized. (Y/N) is barely alive. They can still fix them.

"Cla- everyone! We have to help out (Y/N) in order to repay them back!" Tenya instructed, as everyone went to work. Luckily, none of (Y/N)'s cables were seriously damaged, so all they had to do was to clean up their fur, sew, put back their parts, and ask Kaminari to use his quirk.

"Please... Please come back to us..."  They all prayed inside. Even Katsuki. They saw your eyes turn back to a brighter color as they remembered, a faint smile appeared on your face as you weakly waved at 1-A.

"H... Hey, kids."

"(Y/N)!!!!" Most gently hugged at your still weak body, while the others who are not, sighed in relief as they watched you cheerily hugged back.

"We... We thought you're long dead...!" Some of the girls exclaimed, sniffing and hiccuping. You don't know how to cheer people up, which was the "other's" job, so you just chuckled lightly.

"I'm alive now, aren't I? I missed you guys so much!" You sat yourself up and spread your arms wide. The girls heavily cried again, with some boys joining in.

"Oh my gosh, you're all so big! Man, you're making me feel old!" They all laughed at your joke, when you noticed the ones who're far away from you. You called them to come to you, which they did, and patted each of their heads. Mezou, Kōji, and Rikidō had to crouch down, though.

"Won't you give your friend a hug?" Katsuki rolled his eyes, but after seeing everyone hugging you, he begrudgingly joined in.

"Hey, I know you're strong, but you can all still cry." When they pulled apart, Fumikage, Rikidō and Mezou's eyes were starting to become watery. Except for Shōto, Katsuki, and Kōjiwho already have tears running.

"God damnit, did you know how much we fucking missed you?!" You caressed both of their cheeks, feeling yourself smiling softly.

"(Y/N)..?" Izuku called your attention.

"I was wondering about... Your body. Is that your quirk?" You looked down at your purple paws, clenching them as hard as you can.

"No. None of us had that."

"Then, how did you become 'Bonnie'?"

"Cause somebody purple murdered us!" Everyone gasped at your sudden outrage. Hot tears were falling down as you drew your knees closer.

"When I was a human kid, I used to go to this place often. 'Freddy' and the others were my best friends. But one day, on one of our birthday parties, this purple guy came in and welcomed us. He was nice at first, but when we were about to leave, he took us away from our parents and into a basement. 20 nights. 20 long, frightful nights, we were in that basement, being tortured in so many ways. We all begged him to give us a quick death, but he always refused. Then on the last night, we were offered a celebration. He let us choose a mask and sat us down on a table with a cake. We wore our masks, then he tied us to a chair with ribbons, took out an axe, and.... And...." Just that graphic memory printed into your brain made you scream. 1-A was quick to calm you down, but you couldn't get to tell them.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell us, (Y/N). There's no need to force yourself." Momo comforted you. You looked at the pile and sighed.

"They must've been lucky. They couldn't remember it at all and are finally free." With 1-A's final hug, they guided you outside.

"True, you couldn't forget about it, but you could also be free!" Eijirou cheerily said. You felt uneasy thinking about what the other people, the police will think.

"But me being like this... I don't act like a kid anymore, but... Wouldn't people be afraid of me? About that whole... Thing?" They all shook their heads, freeing you from that torturous place.

"As the victims of that incident, we'll prove you're not dangerous and catch that villain. We promise." Seeing your saviors so grown up, you fell to your knees and sobbed. They were quick yet again to ask if you're okay, but you lifted your head up with tears of joy and a warm smile.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Some took your arms while the rest pushed your back. Out of that pizzeria, and into a new life.

"We'll protect you, (Y/N)!"