Class 1-A + Christmas Elf! Reader

You impatiently hover while doing your preparation of the most exciting time of the year for you. Since you're a Christmas elf, Christmas is literally in your veins, and you invited all of the class 1-A for a Christmas party in your house. You're about to put the grand star on your gigantic Christmas tree, when you heard a knock.

"It's still early, though." You thought, still answering the door anyway. You're met with the Deku squad, each with a present in hand. You squealed in excitement letting all of them in. One by one they entered, and was amazed at how much decoration was in there.

"Wow, it's so beautiful!" Midoriya complimented. There were wreaths on every door, fake snow on some furnitures, fairy lights everywhere, and a Christmas tree in the corner of your house. You feel proud that you pulled this off.

"Kero! (Y/N)-Chan wasn't kidding. She really did go all out." Tsuyu-Chan commented. While they're exploring your house, you put the star on the Christmas. You flew back a bit to look at the full view.

"Perfect!" You muttered, flying back to where everyone else is. They were in your kitchen. There's not much food on the table except some cookies and a gingerbread house.

"(Y/N), can Tsuyu-Chan and I cook something here?" Uraraka asked, drooling over the cookies. You laughed and gave a thumbs up.

"Of course, Ochako-Chan! And can you also help me decorate those cookies?" You pointed to a tray of cookies in different shapes. Rectangles, circles, gingerbread man, and all that jazz. The girls nodded and got some frostings that were beside them.

"I'll help, too!" Midoriya declared, getting the tiny decorations for the cookies. You saw their presents on the counter and whistled to Iida and Todoroki.

"Could you boys help me arrange the presents?" They both nodded, Todoroki already heading out and to the tree. Iida pondered before asking you.

"It depends, though. Color wise, height wise, size wise," Before Iida could list any further, you clapped your hands and smiled.

"Color wise, please!" He chuckled a little before nodding his head, heading to the tree, too. You scurried to the tree and began arranging the presents, when you just realized something.

"Todoroki, you brought three? But why?" He slightly shrugged and pointed to each presents while explaining.

"This one's for Midoriya, this one's for you, and this one's for anyone who wants it." You awed at his generosity and playfully hit his arm.

"That's so kind of you! You trying to make a move on him, or something?" You giggled at your own statement. Todoroki just smiled and shook his head. You felt slightly disappointed, but whatever. You heard your doorbell ring then a knock was sounded. You ran to the door and met the rest of the girls with presents.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)!" They all greeted you. You gave them all a hug while the ones inside greeted them. The girls quickly went inside and looked around. They put their presents near the tree and started walking around, looking at the scenery.

"Your house is huge, (Y/N)!" Ashido commented, running around the place. Hagakure and Jirō headed to the kitchen because they said they smell chocolate there. Yaoyorozu still looks amazed, but compared to hers, it's probably not that big. You haven't checked yet.

"(L/N)-San, I've gotten the outfits you requested. Shall we put them on?" She asked, showing one of the outfits from a box.

"Nah, it's gonna be a surprise! But I'll help you carry that." You held the box and flew to your room, putting it by your bed. You flew down to Iida and Todoroki to help them out again. You finished arranging the presents and decided to fly into the kitchen again to check on them while Iida and Todoroki did whatever they like. So far, you haven't heard any screams yet.