Jealous(?) Present Mic x Shy! Reader

(I'm not sure about this oneshot anymore...)

Present Mic's POV

"YO, (Y/N)!!!" I shouted at (Y/N), waving my hand .

We were in the teacher's lounge, taking a break from our job.

"Kya! O-oh. It's you, Mic." (Y/N) clenched her chest from being startled by me.

"Oi oi, what happened of you, calling by my actual name?" I teased, leaning closer to her.

"Eh? Um... that.. ehehe...." (Y/N) fidget in embarrassment, when eraser walked into the teacher's lounge.

"Mic, what were you doing to (Y/N), that close?" Eraser did a death glare at me, looking tired as usual.

"I wish eraser isn't this protective to (Y/N)..."

"Ah, nii-san! D-don't worry about it. M-Mic and I was just t-talking." (Y/N) stuttered, while I stared at her with feelings in my eyes.

"*sigh* (Y/N), I love you, but we both know that you're a bad liar." Eraser walked away from us, but turned around again, shortly after.

"And can you use your quirk to me and midnight?" Eraser requested, walking away to midnight. (I've seen two user getting it the wrong way. So: no, they're not fucking)

((Y/N)'s quirk is 'silent room', which creates a room that can absorb any sound when acitivated. But anything that goes out of it, will have their sounds again.)

"Sure." (Y/N) accepted the requested, and created a light (F/C) room around eraser and midnight.

タイムスキップ!

We were at a private party with every teachers in there, and I sat across (Y/N).

I glanced at eraser, who has been sketchy around us, nodded to all might and midnight.

"(Y/N)!" Midnight called out to (Y/N), running to her.

"I can't believe you're still single! You should hook up with some guys!" Midnight asked, that gave both me and (Y/N) a confused look.

"A-aren't you also single?" (Y/N) asked, that stung midnight, as I held a laugh.

"Well, yeah, but I can hook up any guy with my looks. I have an invitation to a blind date show, and every boy was CRAVING you." Midnight revealed a familiar show's.poster, making me boil in jealousy.

"Thanks, but I-I'll pass. I'm way too nervous for that." (Y/N) shyly passed.

"Aww, really? But everyone there, are so cute!" She then showed us some boys looking... okay.

"R-really! I don't want to date anyone via a show!" (Y/N) waved her arms, flustered at everything midnight's doing.

"Why is midnight doing this crap?" I thought, drinking my beer, feeling super irritated.

"How about you date me~" I spat my beer, when out of all people, all might, in his true form, said that.

He was holding a half empty glass, indicating that he was drunk.

"A-a-all might-San?!?!" (Y/N) covered her face, flustered, and I had enough.

"Hey, hey, HEEEEEEYYY!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I snapped, pulling (Y/N) to another private room.

"Douchebags..."

When we reach there, I pinned her to the wall with one hand, not showing my face

"Mic-"

"Say my name."

"W-wha?" I covered her eyes with my other hand, feeling anxious all of a sudden.

I ignored that anxious feeling, and pressed my lips to hers.

She perked up a bit, but kissed me back, more gently than I ever imagined.

We eventually pulled away, uncovering her eyes.

"Hizashi...." (Y/N) mumbled, blushing like no other.

"Atta girl..." I mumbled back, kissing her on the cheek, this time.

"YES!!! YOU WERE RIGHT, AIZAWA!!" Someone cheered behind us, and that someone was midnight.

"Wha..?"

"My apologies for that behaviour, Hizashi-kun. Aizawa-kun thought about an idea, to set you up with (Y/N)-kun. Congratulations on your relationship, though. And do not worry, I was not drunk. I was merely pretending, as Aizawa-kun asked." All might apologised sincerely, bowing to us multiple times.

"This is so embarrassing..." (Y/N) facepalmed, followed by a giggle.

"Mic..." Eraser caught my attention, telepathically said that if I harm (Y/N), he'll kill me with no mercy.

I nodded vigorously, and also sweating.

I then saw my vision faintly covered in (F/C), realising it was her quirk.

"Hizashi..," (Y/N) called my attention from behind.

"Yeah-" (Y/N) yanked my collar roughly, kissing me on the lips.

I covered my mouth with 2 hands, blushing furiously.

"I LOVE YOU!!!!!" I accidentally used my quirk, and hugging her tightly.

"You're mine now, (Y/N)."

"Hehe, I know, Hizashi. I love you too."

First reference: [request taken]