[Requested] Midoriya Izuku x Neko! Mute! Reader

(Requested by Idontknowwhy117!)

You were sitting in your hospital bed for a few days, due to the fact that a villain attacked you with severe injuries than what the doctors expected.

Thanks to a certain doctor and her odd healing, everything has been cured, except your throat.

"No matter how much I heal you, once it's lost, it's lost for good. I'm sorry, dear, but you won't be able to talk anymore." Those words always repeats in your head whenever you touch your bandaged throat.

You heard a door being opened and closed.

"H-h-hello (L/N)-San." Your only friend, Midoriya Izuku, swiftly apologised with a backpack being carried.

You opened your mouth to talk, before staring at him then facepalming your forehead.

'I almost forgot.' You mouthed it out, Izuku giggling.

You grabbed a memo pad you placed on your bed with your tail and started to write.

Playfully, Izuku leaned in to see, but you held it closer to your chest with a cheeky smile.

'Hey! What's with the extra stuttering?' You showed the memo, as Izuku got a chair to sit on it.

"Huh? Oh, um, well, it's a long and embarrassing story...." He chuckled nervously.

You rolled your eyes with a smile and rest your head on your tail, as you write away.

'Tell me so I can embarrass you in the future.'

"(L/N)-San, noooooooooo." You smiled and you covered your mouth, which looks like you're giggling.

'I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Kind of.'

"K-kind of?- Nevermind. I'll tell you what happened." You clapped in excitement and poured yourself a cup of tea.

Although Izuku wanted to ask, he probably already knew the answer, and chose not to.

"So, I was at the reception desk to go visit you, and I met a new receptionist who asked what's my name and what am I here for." While he was explaining, you were continuing to sip your warm tea.

"I told her my name and that I'm visiting you, and maybe she heard I visit often, because she gasped and asked me if I'm.... if I'm....." he looked down with strawberry coloured blush covering his face.

"If I-I-I'm your b-boyfriend..." he muttered it.

You let your tail hold the cup, as you clap and lean to your bed in what seems like laughter.

With tears in your eyes after laughing so much and the blush remaining in Izuku's face, you wrote on your memo pad.

'And what did you say?' Your handwriting looked more scribbled now, because of how much tears blocking your eyes.

"A-and I said, 'can I visit her now, please?'" You were laughing so hard since you lost your voice.

You started to write again, which made him worry.

'You didn't deny it!' Izuku looked down again, flushed.

"I know it sounds so stupid... Why would you ever date a guy like me?" It was his turn to laugh, an insecure laugh, but yours stopped.

You placed the cup of tea on the counter and pulled Izuku closer by grabbing his shirt.

Izuku examined on what he describes as your beautiful self.

Your charming markings on your face and body, your shiny and beady (E/C) eyes, your flowy (H/C) hair, your glowy and smooth (S/C) skin, but most importantly, you as your own self.

He finds everything about you beautiful, and loves every part of it.

Every part of you.

While he was dazed in love, you were scrambling to write down a small paragraph.

'I'm sorry I laughed at you like that. I didn't mean it. I know you like me. I just thought it was cute and seeing you blush like that, I couldn't help but feel happy. You're my only friend ever since I lost my voice. I'd never laugh at you to make fun of you. And as for dating you.....' You flipped to another page after Izuku signalled that he read it all.

You showed the memo you wrote and covered your blushing face.

'Of course I'd date you. Cause I like you too.' Izuku's face lot up and with teary eyes.

He charged to you for a tight and sincere hug, which you gladly returned.

In that period, he kept on saying "I love you" not that you were complaining about it.

After the hug, you both shared a smile for each other.

"I almost forgot!" He exclaimed, exploring inside his bag.

He pulled out a plate of steak being wrapped by saran wraps.

You gasped and waved your clenched hands in utter joy.

"Since the mean nurse (It's a reference, btw) told you to not eat meat, I thought I'd snuck it in." You hugged him again, mouthing "thank you" over and over.

He placed it on the counter and handed you a fork and a knife.

You grabbed only the fork, stabbing the poor steak and ate it like a wild cat.

You quickly finished the steak, placing the plate beneath the cup.

"You sure love meat, (L/N)-San." Midoriya truthfully chuckled, you writing with a frown.

'(Y/N).' Izuku stared at your name in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

'Just call me (Y/N), Izuku.' He looked around the room and scratched his chin, not wanting to say it.

You sighed, opening the blanket of the bed.

'How about cuddling?' To that, he blushed and looked away.

You pulled his arm and he fell into your bed, you intertwining your hands with his, facing to each other, and putting back the blankets.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He kissed your forehead.

You were blushing till the tip of your cat ears, Izuku giggling at your dumbfounded face.

You tucked his stray hair into his ear and kissed Izuku's lips, the two of you laughed.

Not much after, you both fell asleep.

A (different) nurse walked into your room to check up on you, and immediately noticed a fluffy green thing on your pillow.

He walked closer for better inspection, and saw (Y/N) and Midoriya, cuddling up cutely.

The nurse quietly squealed for the new couple and properly tucked them in.

He carefully took the plate and cup, heading to the door, before turning to them again.

"Took you both long enough." He chuckled to himself and closed the door as quietly as he can.

(Hello, I'M BACK!!!! But not fully!!! I still have lost interest to Bnha and I still have no ideas for the past requests, but did you miss me? Bet you didn't.
Bye bye! I'm out temporarily again!)