Class 1-A + Child! Reader

"Please, please, PLEASE, can I go to your school? I'm so bored!" You begged your sister, (L/N) Kami, who is a student in class 1-B.

Your kindergarten let the kids have a day off, so you're kinda bored on what to do.

"Ugh, fine! If it stops you from whining." Kami accepted with a grumble, making you super excited.

You packed your (F/C), (F/A) backpack, and head out with Kami, who is grumpy to be with having to bring her 4 year old to her school.

When reaching to the gate, every student was staring at you and Kami, but you don't really care.

You walked into the halls, when Kami warned, "If you do anything stupid, I'll never bring you again."

"Yeah, yeah." You crossed your arms, and into class 1-B.

"Hey, guys." Kami greeted her classmates, that were staring at you.

"What's your name, little girl?" A girl with orange hair, asked.

"I'm (Y/N)! Kami-neechan's little sister." You greeted everyone, but 1 of them looked crazy, just looking at you.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)-Chan. You can call me, Kendou-Neechan." Kenodou introduced herself, waving at you.

"Kami, why'd you have to bring a child to this school? The class 1-A will surely look down-" a blond was bickering nonsense, when Kendou karate chopped his neck, making him faint.

"Kami, I think 1-B is dangerous for (Y/N)-Chan. How about putting her in class A?" Kendou suggested, before Kami dragged you out of the classroom. (06/10/2020: okay, okay, I know describing the class "disaster 24/7" safe, is an irony. I just wanted an excuse to not write the class 1-B)

"Where are we going, Kami-neechan?" You asked.

"Just my friend's classroom. You have to stay there, because my class is dangerous." Kami explained.

Kami stopped to a another classroom that was written, '1-A', and went in.

"Hey! Can someone take care of my sister?" Kami requested, in a loud voice.

Most of the students surrounded you, except for a blond boy.

"Why do you want us to take care of your sister?" A pink girl asked.

"Monoma."

"Hah... of course it's him..." Everyone sighed in unison.

"Kami-neechan? Are they also dangerous?" You asked, holding her sleeve.

"Why not show your quirk first?" You inhale some air, moving your hands in a spherical motion, creating a crane out of origami.

You blew some air into it, making it into life, flying away from the classroom.

"Woah, that's so cool!" Everyone exclaimed.

"(Y/N), I'm gonna head back to my classroom. Have fun with them!" With those words, Kami rushed into her classroom.

"What's your quirk, little girl?" A round girl asked.

"My quirk is like my sister's, origami. I can create anything made of origami, and put life into it, by blowing. But the bigger the origami is, the more I have to blow." You explained briefly, approaching to a very short boy, before a girl pick you up.

"Don't go near that boy, (Y/N). He and Bakugou is the only dangerous one." The invisible girl warned.

"Ok!" The invisible girl plopped you down, and now you're approaching to that blond boy, that has his feet on the table.

"Oh no... Bakugou/Kacchan is gonna kill her!" Everyone else thought, but you didn't pay attention to their worried faces.

"Ah?! Why are you here?" The blond boy glared at you, but you just smiled.

You created an origami of yourself, and blew it to life.

The origami then went up to the blond boy's head, resting there.

"Heehee looks like my clone likes you!" You giggled.

"Tch! Whatever." He clicked his tongue, but still let the origami rest.

"Woah, can you create me, too?"

"Do me! Do me!"

"No, me!"

You giggled again by their amazement in their eyes.

"Sure!" You created everyone's origami self, but when you finished creating the blond boy, he climbed up to the red haired boy's cheek, growling.

"Aww! Blond boy likes red boy!" The 2 blond boys growled at you, but you had to go to the teacher's lounge for them to take care of you.

"Kami-neechan... Can I go to your school again? This time, with the class A?"

"Sure, (Y/N). But this time, let me also be in the action!"