[Proposal] Tokoyami Fumikage x Doll! Reader

Being a literal doll that can pop their limbs off can be both a blessing and a curse.

People will run away and avoid you, thinking you're another haunted doll, but you luckily can't wear dresses because of it.

And when it comes to Halloween, You're always the main suspect of scared children dropping all of their candies, which is true.

And now, you're in someone's dorm room, most playing a twisted version of "Seven Minutes In Heaven", and you've declined that game.

"You know, I've always wondered why crow head has been strange, lately." You started a conversation with the girls, sipping a/an (F/D).

"Yeah, Tokoyami-Chan has been nervous." Tsuyu-chan stated, placing a finger on her chin.

"Did you talk to him about it?"

"Not yet."

"Ooh! Maybe he has a surprise ready for you." The girls nodded in agreement.

"Ha, do you really think so? Then it has to be good, if he's like that for a week." Your conversation continues, until Sero ran up to your squad.

"Oi, (Y/N)! Can you hold this for me?" Sero requested with a panicked manner, not really requesting, but just pushing the object he's holding to you.

"S-sure, but what's the problem?" Just as you were asking, Sero ran out of your sight, leaving you to a red bandanna.

Multiple footsteps could be heard behind you, turning around, it was Kirishima, Tokoyami, and Todoroki.

Todoroki first approached to you, saw the bandanna, and informed, "(L/N) has your... thing, Tokoyami."

Tokoyami then approached to you, covering his neck with his hands, sighed in relief to find it in your hands.

"It's your turn, (Y/N)!" Kirishima excitedly announced.

"Wait, what?! What do you mean by that?" It was so clear that you didn't pay attention to the rules.

"It's Seven Minutes In Heaven, but with a twist. The person who got that item has five seconds to pass it onto someone. And instead of a closet, the two players have to move to the dorm rooms that person got." Todoroki blankly explains, before joining Midoriya for a game of Smash Bros.

Kirishima happily pushed you closer to Tokoyami, Tokoyami took the bandanna and wrapped it around his neck.

You looked closer to a shining finger and spotted a black ring in his left ring finger.

"Come, (Y/N). We must obey them, or else they will torment us more." Tokoyami took your wooly hands, and leading you to his dark and mysterious room.

On the way to his room, you noticed lit candles following some sort of path.

"What is this?" You wondered, examining it more closer.

"Why won't you follow these luminous lights?" He suggested, pulling you apart from the candles, so you don't burn.

Skipping through the lit candles, you finally reached to his dorm room door.

Opening it, you found a short path from the candles to numerous candles surrounding in a shape of a heart.

"Kage, what's this?" You turned for answers, but he disappeared behind you, just his dark shadow.

The dark shadow adorably waved at you with what looks like a smile, and you waved back, stunned.

"Kage? Where are you?" You called out for him, when suddenly, a familiar ringtone echoed in the room.

"Damnit......" a voice grunted.

With alerted senses, you turned around to his voice, to find him in both knees, showing you a velvet box.

He opened it and revealed a black ring with a/an (F/C) colour and the word, "I love you" carved in a ring.

You froze on the spot, tears effortlessly falling out of your eyes.

*pop!*

You sensed something was missing on your left side.

You looked at it, and dark shadow took your whole left arm and brought to Tokoyami.

Tokoyami sighed with a smile, before placing the ring on your ring finger and kissing it.

"With this, I promise, with all my body, to shield you as you're the most valuable. With all my heart, To unconditionally love and cherish every memories we make along our journey. No matter how small or petty. And with all my life, to thank you for being a part of my life. (Y/N), I love you, I adore you, and I will always love you until the end of the line. So please, will you marry me?" He slowly walked up to you with your left arm, cupping your cheek in the other hand.

He popped your left arm back to your body again with a loving smile.

You followed the action and kissed his forehead, shifting your vision to the black rings in both you and Tokoyami's finger.

"And with my soul, I promise I will do the same to you. Giving you all the love and affection your heart desires." You added onto his proposal, intertwining your fingers to his.

Dark shadow then nudged his head to your back with a cute whimper.

"Of course I'm not forgetting you, dark shadow." You pet the shadow before a peck on the head.

Dark shadow was so happy, that he wrapped both of you together, all with a giggle.

"It seems that dark shadow would not allow us to be free for a while." Tokoyami mumbled out before turning to you, to find out that you're asleep.

He closed his eyes, leaning his head to yours.

"Goodnight, my dear." He whispered, giving you a (literal) peck on the cheek before falling asleep.

"Where are they?! They've been gone for forever!!" Kaminari complained, storming into Tokoyami's dorm room.

"Maybe we should knock first?" Midoriya suggested.

"Kaminari-Kun! You are invading our classmate's privacy-" Kaminari slowly opened the door to find dark shadow covering a sleeping (Y/N) and Tokoyami with a blanket.

"What were they doing...??" Some blushed at Kaminari's blunt question.

"No, you idiots, look!" Bakugou pointed at their left ring fingers and saw their black wedding rings

"Did.... did Tokoyami just proposed? Without telling us that he was dating (Y/N)?!" Kaminari's voice was loud enough to wake Tokoyami up, but not (Y/N).

Slowly opening his eyes, Tokoyami took a sight of the rest of his classmates staring at them.

Before anyone could say a word, Tokoyami put his index finger to his beak, signing them to shut up.

Everyone took that sign and parted to their own dorms, except for Kaminari, who took several pictures before leaving.