Shōji Mezou x Blind! Reader

(How. The. Hell. Does. He. Speak?!)

You are laying on what it feels like a bed, unable to see anything.

Assuming they turned off the lights, you just sat up, and waited for someone to arrive.

After some time, you looked around, looking for your phone, when you heard some voices outside the room.

You heard the door opened, and Uraraka's voice, shouting, "you're awake! Oh thank god... we thought we lost you. You were asleep for 3 days!"

You were surprised you slept for 3 whole days, but you advised, "maybe you should turn on the lights first. I can't see any of you!"

Immediately, you heard nothing but silence, until Iida broke it, saying, "Um... the lights were already on, before us."

"Wait, does that mean I'm... blind?" You asked everyone, panicking on what will happen for the rest of your life.

"Not exactly." You perked up to hear recovery girl's voice, but also wondered how did you recognise her voice that easily.

"You got hit by a villain's quirk, making you blind for 1 week. But even though you're blind, you have great hearing, and noise recognition." Recovery girl explained.

"If (Y/N) is blind, meaning she'll need a guide. maybe we can take turns to guide her, until she turned back..." Yaoyorozu suggested to herself.

"Or just a 1 person guide her, like Shōji!" Ashido also suggested.

You have been quite good friends with Shōji, so it's fine with you, however, you sometimes wonder why does he stutter a lot to you.

"Sure! I'm fine with Shōji guiding me." You agreed, but also asked, "Um... where is he?"

"Shōji is in the classroom, so I'll guide you to him." Kaminari suggested.

You took his offer, holding his hand as you tried to walk, before Kaminari stopped.

You heard a door open, as Kaminari shouted, "oi, Shōji! You're gonna be (Y/N)'s guide for a week!"

"Ah, alright." Shōji answered, to the sound of his footsteps, walking up to you.

"I-it's almost curfew. (Am i typing it right?) Let me guide you to your d-dorm." Shōji assured you, before holding your hand, gently.

You both walked out of the classroom, after you thanked Kaminari, and asked, "were you the only one in the classroom?"

"No, Bakugou and Tokoyami was also there." Shōji answered, trying not to stutter.

"Thanks for everything, Shōji..." you thanked him, making him blush under his mask.

"Anytime..."

Each day, Shōji will guide you everywhere you went, occasionally carrying you.

Some of your classmates teased you, saying you look like a couple, but it's fine.

Eventually, it was the last day, but you both forgot about that.

Shōji carried, and opened a door, to a place you never recognized.

"Where are we?"

"We're on the r-roof." Shōji answered, before putting you down near the handles.

You leaned towards the handles, and Shōji doing the same.

You were just relaxing with the breeze in your hair, until you heard something hit a box.

"What was that?" You asked, leaning to the direction of the sound.

"Pocky. W-want one?" Shōji hit your lips with the Pocky, knowing where is it.

You bit into it, and ate it, until you felt a mouth kissed your cheek.

"D-did you just kissed me?" You were a blushing mess, holding the part of the cheek that got kissed.

"How did you know?!" Shōji backed away a little bit, from the footsteps.

"It felt like a mouth, so I knew. Wait, was that your real mouth, or the one on your arm?" You were now touching his arm, trying to figure out.

By the sudden touch, Shōji backed away again, making you trip.

When that fall occurred, you saw the faintest light you've ever seen, spreading inside your vision.

As you got up, you saw a worried Shōji, with your own eyes.

"I... I can see. I CAN FINALLY SEE!" You shouted happily, leaping into Shōji's arms.

"I guess it was the last day..." Shōji thought to himself.

He pulled you away, his hands on your shoulder, having a very visible thick blush, even under his mask.

"You wanted to know which mouth I used, right?" Shōji opened his mask, revealing his wide mouth with jagged teeth, and kissed your lips.

*click!*

You turned around, to see Ashido holding her pink phone, while Sero and Kaminari peeked to check on you, giggling.

"Ashido, I owe you one."

"Wait... Ashido set all of this up?!"