[Requested] Shinsou Hitoshi x Neko! Depressed! Reader

(Requested by @holy_thot! This involves self harm)

"(L/N) (Y/N), we have decided to transfer you to the hero course. From now on, you'll be a hero." The teacher announced to you with a smile.

Your eyes widened, lips curling to a smile, and your ears and tails perking up.

"Oh my god, I'm actually gonna be a hero!" You jumped up and down with excitement.

"Yeah, sure." One of your friend half listened, looking through their phone.

"How did you even get transferred to the hero course?" Your other friend asked you with such "enthusiasm".

"I don't know, either! But I wish we could've transfer together." You gave them a loving grin.

Your two friends laughed at you, and face to you with a shitty glare.

"I meant, how did your boring ol' quirk get you transferred to the hero course? We have way better quirks than you! Hell, Shinsou has a higher chance than you!" The two laughed even louder, your ears flopped down and your tail repeatedly tapped the floor.

"I.... I thought you're my best friends...." You mumbled in disbelief.

"You dumbass! Who said we were?" One yelled, flicking your forehead.

You can't help but cry at those words, your "friends" insulting you as you feel helpless about it.

"(L/N)-Kun, please pack your belongings." You nodded through your running tears, packing your stuff.

"Don't worry. I'm sure there's people who cares about you." The teacher whispered to you, smiling softly to know they're true.

"(Y/N)?" You turned around with nothing to expect anymore, which was actually Shinsou waving at you.

"Congratulations on your transfer. You did great." Shinsou smiled with a thumbs up, your face burning up, yet your ears and tail remained the same.

You gave him a sad smile and waved, continuing on following the teacher

"See? I told you." You giggled at the teacher, but still couldn't rip the words your "friends" has said.

It was quite fun at class 1-A, If you have to be honest.

You mostly talked and pranked students, something you never did, cause those idiots would never allow you.

"(Y/N)! Can you come over here?" One of the idiot called out to you, the other silently giggling, thanks to your sensitive ears.

"No, thanks! I'd rather talk to my friends than some jealous pricks!" You retorted, as your tail violently wags.

"Well, you're still coming with us!" The two pulled your ears and dragged you to god-knows-where.

"Ow, ow, ow!! Stop!!" You yelled, trying to rip off their grasps.

"Stop resisting!!!" They grumbled, one of them pulling up your collar and bang you towards a wall.

Your head stings from that force, but neither stopped.

They punched, threw insults, and one almost cut your ears, but luckily, the class 1-A saw the action going on.

"(Y/N)!!" Shinsou scooped you out of the situation and carried you to the infirmary.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry I couldn't stop them. I'm sorry I-"

"Shh.... It's okay, it's okay." You smiled with your visible black eye, nuzzling your face to his neck.

When you reached there, recovery girl treated you and settled you to a bed.

"Hitoshi......" he held your hand, and your tail wrapped it.

"Please stay.... I'm scared..." Your voice shook.

"Of course, (Y/N)."

Time skip

It has been three days.

Three days since you've been absent.

Shinsou got worried enough to quickly go to your house once they dismissed the students.

But of course, he needs an excuse to even plan on visiting your house.

Once he arrived to your house, he secretly clenched his fist to ease his worry.

When he opened the door, he can hear your notifications popping.

"(Y/N), wanna go to a cat cafe?" He anxiously asked, to see you hiding in the dark, with just your phone as the source of light.

You're wearing oversized long sleeved shirt with baggy pants and messy hair, your ears and tail are dropped dead.

Your room, every glass is shattered and everything that was once on a tables or shelves are knocked out.

Overall a complete mess.

Shinsou noticed the phone popping and looked at it, to much of his horror, saw the group chat between the idiots and you, the two throwing insults at it.

"Devastating, isn't it?" You spoke, Shinsou whipped his head to you in worry.

"(Y/N), please. Everyone else is worried and some even thought you're dead." He silently spoke up, moving your hair to your ears to see your face.

Your eyes are dull, red, and puffy, and your lips are chapped.

"See? I'm a waste of life. I should just kill myself. I slit my wrists, but it really wouldn't help."

"Slit her-" Shinsou, without much thoughts, rolled up your sleeves to find your wrist completely cut.

He couldn't hold it anymore and tears fell down.

His treasure was now an empty box.

You stood up and walked upstairs.

"W-where are you going?"

"You know where." By your answer, he grabbed your arm and pulled you in for a tight hug.

"Please don't l-leave me here.... Please don't... Please... I love you too much for that... I love you." Shinsou broke down.

"You.... love me?" You gasped.

"I always did, (Y/N). I love you. So please... don't do it." He croaked, crashing his lips to yours.

Once you parted, you can hear Shinsou whispering "Please......"

"I... I love you too, Hitoshi." He grinned like an idiot and sat down with you.

"How about we w-watch a movie instead?" You nodded, Shinsou still grinning like an idiot.

YOUR idiot.

[3 requests taken]

[1 Unrelated request taken]