Hero! Bakugou Katsuki x ??? Reader

(Inspired by Akira Dubs)

He finally achieved his dreams. He's the No. 1 hero. He saved countless of civilians, including you, from evil villains. But he never, ever thought or wanted what was going on right now.

In the downpour of the rain he was injured severely. Cuts and bruises all over his body as he panicked and frantically search for you. He had tears in his eyes, assuring himself that you're fine and that he could save you with ease.

But you've actually just gotten your final beating from a villain, a few other people surrounding you. Face down, you couldn't feel the strength to lift yourself up. You felt exhausted, energy draining out of your body.

"He's coming." The leader spoke, teleporting with their teammates to the unknown. You tried to crawl out of your bloody pool, but something was blocking your leg. It was a stone pillar.

"BABE, WHERE ARE YOU?" He desperately cried. The talk to himself about you being okay now has turned to the desire for you.

"I need to find her. I need my girl! I need my (Y/N)!!" He shouted. He looked everywhere for you, but he couldn't hear or see you. He tried to run, but the injury on his leg unable him to.

"BABY! PLEASE! WHERE ARE YOU?" He cried out again. You could hear his voice. You tried to call his name, but all it came out was a mumbled.

"Katsuki.... Katsuki... Katsuki...!!" You sounded like you were cursing him. Tears dripped down your face and onto the road, being mixed with your blood. You tried to crawl your way out, but your leg was still stuck.

"(Y/N)! BABY!-" Although he finally found you, he froze at the sight. Blood covering a part of the road, bruises everywhere, tears adding in the already massive puddle, and your barely conscious body.

He couldn't handle it. Tears streaming more and more as he took in the sight of you. He lifted the pillar even with his bad leg pounding in pain. He slowly kneeled down and gently picked you up, holding you close to his chest.

"Babe! Please, wake up!" Your eyes gradually opened. Your vision was fuzzy and you couldn't think straight.

"It's me! Katsuki! Can you hear me?" You can. But you couldn't speak. You're too tired. All you could do right now is to hear and see. He quickly look for where the source of your bleeding, and found the main cause. Your stomach has a big gash, one people could say it's a miracle you're still hanging onto life.

"You-You're bleeding out..." He wasted no time. He tore off a part of his costume and gently bandaged your stomach. While doing so, you coughed out blood, before wiping it away.

"Oh my God... WHO DID THIS TO YOU??" He looked at you dead in the eye, desperation, panic, and anger was written all over his face. You leaned in to whisper, but your stomach gave you an immense pain, making you scream.

"Baby! Babe, i-i-it's okay. I'll take you to the hospital!" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened it, but one problem.

"Shit, no reception..! No no no no no no no no... ARGGGHHH IT'S THE FUCKING STORM!!!" You weakly tugged his sleeve, whispering his name. He came closer to your face, his tears landing your cheeks.

"Katsuki.. I'm glad you came." You slowly reached for his lips, giving him a peck. He pulled you in closer and gave you an even longer kiss, holding your hand tightly as if to not slip away from him. When you pulled apart, you felt yourself crumble weaker.