[Requested] Shōji Mezō x Hacker! Reader

(Requested by TheMiniArtsy!)

"(Y/NNN)!!!" You heard the girls shout outside your dorm room as they got louder. Tōru swung the door open to let the others in and slammed it. After that rude entrance, they examined your room with neon purple lights all around your room and a skull drawing above your bed. They never really got to see your room, since you were sleeping.

"Jesus, what's gotten you to come here like it's the apocalypse?" You grumbled, trying to resume your work you have on your hologram.

"We need you to use your special hacking!" Mina quickly said, as Yaomomo peeked outside and Ochako went out.

"And why's that?" You suspiciously asked with a raised brow.

"Mina-Chan will give you 2000 yen. Kero."

"Wait, what?" You smirked at the prize as you steadied your breath and arms. You left one eye open.

"(L/N)-San, if I say 'now', activate your special hack!" You really want to ask why Yaomomo is also going along the plan, but maybe later.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" The rest hopped onto your bed for safety, while you shifted on your chair.

"Now!" Yaomomo opened wide as the boys were poured into your room. Ochako kicked Shōji, whose the last to come in and locked the door shut.

"GET BACK HERE, RACOON-" Just before Bakugou could finish his empty threat, you quickly lowered your arms and added an evil chuckle.

"EMP: Activate!" A light purple wind crashed all of you. They looked at you like you're insane, then soon realized a sound they've never heard of, in their pockets. They pulled out their phones and tried to activate it, but only a skull appeared on the screen.

"Huh? What's this? A fancy new upgrade?" Kaminari questioned, still staring onto his phone.

"If you count your phone being hacked as 'a fancy new upgrade', then yes. Yes, it is." The boys' jaws were all wide opened. Mina sadly gave you your 2000 yen.

"Pleasure doing business with you all." You giggled and slipped that money into your pocket (or wherever the hell it went to).

"HACKED?!?" They all shouted. You had to cover your ears from that and Bakugou's continuous threats.

"Wait wait wait, why??" Sero was the first to ask, surprisingly. You shrugged and dramatically turned to the girls with your chair. Tōru rolled your chair closer to them.

"Well, want to have a phone wallpaper presentation contest?" What is this dejavu feeling... But more importantly, the boys, specifically Midoriya, screamed in fright about this.

"Wasn't the room presentation already satisfied to you?" Kirishima asked in a sigh. You laid back at your chair and leaned to Mina with a smug look. She noticed it and gave you her own look.

"Ashido-Kun! That is invading people's privacy!" Iida exclaimed while he's furiously karate chopping. But the girls ignored that and let you do your thing. When you swiped your arm from left to right, all 20 phone wallpapers were lined up.

"Now, boys, enjoy the show." You half jokingly said. They surrendered and crisscrossed as the girls comment and guess which ones are which.

You opened up a bag of chips and added onto their comments, until you saw one phone wallpaper that has your face on. Luckily or not, the Ochako pinpointed that.

"(Y/N) look! This one has you in it! Is that..." You all looked closer until you saw another face.

"SHŌJI?!?" All of you whipped your heads to him with a shocked face that no human could pull off. He flinched at the synchronized movement and quickly looked away. You looked back at the photo, and realized that it was a selfie you took last week.

Shōji helped get himself in the frame that time, and when the timer was running, you both did a peace sign. And you could see the smile he has underneath his mask. You thought him smiling like that was so adorable, so you immediately sent to him to tease about it.

"Woah, do you like her or something?" He crosses his arms and sighed, a minute of silence was left. You could clearly see he was trembling and had a full coated blush all along.

"Well, I, um... I don't like- uh, like (L-L/N)...." You almost feel bad for Shōji having to get caught up in this. Almost.

"(L/N), help uuuussss!" Kaminari whined to you. You grumbled at him, and finally got off from your chair. You unlocked the door and secretly threw one of your invention. Later, you returned and shrugged.

"Shōji?" You patted one of his arm and smiled at him.

"Hm?" Staring at your classmates, you quietly counted down.

"RUN!" You teleported outside your room and sprinted to the elevator. Shōji was soon catching up. The rest were outside, dumbfounded.

"Later, bitches!" You gave your last wink before entering the elevator. As your legs finally gave out and fell to your knees, Shōji walked in.

"(Y/N)! Are you-" you turned around and showed him the sudden blush that crept in. You had a crooked smile on you.

"Shit, my legs." You tried to stand up, but your adrenaline wore off, so now you're stuck on the floor. He looked at your state and laughed a bit. He sat down with you and you kissed where his lips should be.

"So, how long do you think they'll find out?" The elevators reached the bottom floor and opened it's doors.

"Most of them are not very keen, so probably a long time." He gave you a piggyback ride as he assumed.

"What's the plan today, Mez? You don't mind me calling you Mez, right?" He chuckled with a hint of pink blush and headed outside the dorm.

"To that famous (F/F) place, perhaps?" Your eyes sparkled as you pointed the direction to where it is.

"Hell yeah! Let's go, Mez!"