Chapter 45

Izuku's POV

After a while of sitting on the floor, Y/N fell asleep on my shoulder.

'Wow she smells really nice' her scent was almost like Kacchan but not that close as he smells like burnt caramel while her scent was really sweet.

I glanced towards Uraraka as she hadn't said anything after Y/N arrived. She was staring at Y/N who was still peacefully sleeping.

"Is something wrong Uraraka?" I asked as she snapped back into reality.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry about me, Deku" she kinda smiled weirdly as she looked back at the screen where Tsu and Tokoyami were already done fighting Ectoplasm.

After Iida's and Todoroki's team passed the exam Y/N woke up looking better than ever.

"Oh Y/N your finally awake and you look better" I took off my glove to feel her cheek. "Your temperature is gone back to normal too" I smiled as she began to blush.

"Ahh s-sorry about that...I should have asked first" my face began to heat up.

"It's okay Izuku, you don't need to ask for permission" she giggled making me chuckle.

It was nearly Uraraka's team next to fight thirteen and Tsu, Iida and Yaoyorozu came to watch in the monitor room.

"Congrats on your win," I said to all three of them.

💥🔥💥🔥

After a while, Y/N said she was going to go and talk to Kacchan again.

Y/N's POV

I walked around and found Bakugo waiting at the gate. I didn't think much of why he was here and not preparing for what was about to come at us in our fight with All Might.

"Hey, Bakugo we need to make up a plan to either fight or escape" Bakugo still didn't answer. I was worried that he might have gone deaf or something.

"BAKUGO STOP ACTING LIKE A BRAT AND TALK TO ME!" I grabbed his hands but he let go and grabbed my wrist.

"I don't need your help and that damn Deku! I can defeat All Might by myself" he squeezed my wrist as he used his explosions.

I pulled my hand away and started walking away with a burnt mark on my wrist. Tears started to stream down my face from the pain.

Bakugo's POV 

As Y/N walked away I instantly realised that I burnt her wrist with my quirk.

'Fuck!! Now, what should I do? Go apologies? I should just do that later'

A while later I heard Y/N and Deku arrive as they waited for the gates to open.

Y/N's POV

I walked away and headed back to get Izuku but halfway there he was running towards me.

"Did Kacchan finally talk?" Izuku asked as we walked side by side to our location.

"Ummm...not exactly," I said as I hid my burnt wrist behind my back.

As we got there Bakugo looked pissed as the huge doors opened.

Once we got in Bakugo began to walk ahead and Izuku went towards him and told him that we need to run away and pass the escape gate but Bakugo kept telling Izuku to shut up.